Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
VIN = 0394. Grey with white stripes and tech package. Originally told the car had a 8/31 build date... but notified yesterday that it is now 10/12.
I'm going to go ahead and assume pretty soon here some of us will see our build dates pushed back some more. Mine has gone from early August to mid august, late august, sept 9, 14, 21,and now October. Last four of my vin are 0245. If in fact they are building in vin order, idk if they'd build what seems like everyone's cars on the same day.
Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
I'm going to go ahead and assume pretty soon here some of us will see our build dates pushed back some more. Mine has gone from early August to mid august, late august, sept 9, 14, 21,and now October. Last four of my vin are 0245. If in fact they are building in vin order, idk if they'd build what seems like everyone's cars on the same day.

LOL! Yeah I was thinking the same thing. How can everyone have 10/12 as their build date? I'm assuming that this is the date they will start (if it don't change again) and once they do, they will start allocating more accurate build dates.

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I think the dates are irrelevant and everyone will be surprised when they actually start shipping, just my 2 cents

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I think the dates are irrelevant and everyone will be surprised when they actually start shipping, just my 2 cents
I mean, at this point it is what it is and none of us can do anything about it. Not that we had any say to begin with...

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Nothing as of today... talked to FP again and was told no 2015's have even shipped out yet. Mine is one of the last of the 2015's to be built and my status is still at "Pending an Update".

I know there is a report (or two?) of "on the rail" in transit but until we get true confirmation it arrived at the dealer already, then we'll know for sure if indeed any GT350 has left FRAP.

Sponsored

markham51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 07 GT500 SS, MKIII Cobra, 68 Shelby GT500 KR Convert
The suspense is palpable....

:ninja:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Anxiety over delivery date of your $50,000+ Mustang.

First world problem.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Nothing as of today... talked to FP again and was told no 2015's have even shipped out yet. Mine is one of the last of the 2015's to be built and my status is still at "Pending an Update".

I know there is a report (or two?) of "on the rail" in transit but until we get true confirmation it arrived at the dealer already, then we'll know for sure if indeed any GT350 has left FRAP.
I thought [MENTION=16421]PP0001[/MENTION] had an actual rail tracking number and confirmed its location as being nowhere near Michigan?

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I thought [MENTION=16421]PP0001[/MENTION] had an actual rail tracking number and confirmed its location as being nowhere near Michigan?
I know... still waiting for an update and I'm sure Harry will let us know. His may be the first one to actually ship & arrive.

Just relaying what FP stated again for the nth time.

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I mean, at this point it is what it is and none of us can do anything about it. Not that we had any say to begin with...
I just don't see how most everyone can have the same build date week, it has me wondering if they are just assigning the date and production will ramp up quietly unannounced, then shipments will start to flow in mid-October

teamz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
hahaha I'm just imagining all the ford corporate guys reading our posts and laughing their butts off how we try figuring out what's going on with delayed production. :) guys relax, it's all good. cars will come our way sooner or later. hey ford if ya'll read this post...thanks for being awesome and paying it FORDward! GT350 rulez!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I know... still waiting for an update and I'm sure Harry will let us know. His may be the first one to actually ship & arrive.

Just relaying what FP stated again for the nth time.
Al, just a short note to you, Ruben, Gordon, Michelle, Neil, Justin and the rest of you who are waiting for their 2015 GT350's to arrive I was notified earlier today that my car is off the rail car and on the ground in Columbia S.C. and was waiting for a truck to make the final leg delivery from the rail spur to my dealership in Hilton Head which is about 2 1/2 hours away.

They are expecting the car to arrive prior to the Labor Day weekend but no promises.

Having said that I am getting conflicting reports from FR suggesting that none of the 2015 GT350's have moved out as yet from Flat Rock so either my dealership has incorrect information or the boys in Dearborn don't have proper up to date computer information?

:shrug:

Assuming that the latter is true and based on what I am being told by my dealership don't be surprised to get a call from your dealership that your car has arrived!

Wouldn't that be terrific!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Unfortunately I am just heading away for 10 days on business and pleasure so won't be able to receive the car until Monday, September 14th at the earliest but will keep you advised as to when the car arrives?

Good luck and I hope that all of your 2015 Shelby GT350 cars will be arriving very soon!!!

:cheers:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
^Wow what a teaser! I do hope it's in transit Harry! :cheers:

By next weekend, I'm also going out of the country on a biz trip for a week and with my luck the darn car will arrive while I'm overseas. :rant:

But no matter what, I also hope ours will be en route as well and perhaps just might receive that surprise phone call! :headbonk:
Sponsored