Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

Hermz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
350R
What exactly does the priority mean on the DORA? Mine currently says priority 10.

I know that those that have 01 mean build is imminent, but does 10 mean I am far, far away or does it just go through steps and it is hard to infer anything from it? Thanks.

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
video used to make decision to get Track Pack

Which two videos helped you decide? Could you provide a link?
So the truth is that I talked to a lot of people. Except for a few, everyone pretty much pointed out how much I would be losing without the MagneRide. I read other forums from Corvette and Camaro owners as well. The majority pretty much agreed on their specific vehicles, unless you are a track rat that will get a fully adaptable, top of the line coil over suspension, you are better off with the MagneRide.

This first video was the real decision maker. If you notice the way the driver talks about how the car provides feedback based on the setting, it really does make a huge difference. Am I really going to use it to its full potential? Probably not, but at least I will learn about how a suspension can affect lap times, get the best of both worlds. Even more important, I won't have to feel regrets every time I drive over less than ideal surfaces :headbonk:

(Shelby GT350R going around a track through the different driver modes)

Video 1:

Corvette owner talking about a stiff ride over bumps (not necessarily an exact comparison, but an idea of how annoying it can be to have a stiff ride. At over $50k, I'm not taking any chances on a DD.

Video 2:

Hope that helps!!! :shrug:

Last edited:

F1-R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aliek "D12"
Vehicle(s)
16' GT350 AG Track P. w/ blk OTT stripes/b. roof
Congrats!!!!! Are you getting a 16? And if so why so long?
Yes, it is a 2016 model. I really don't why. I spoke a Delivery Coordinator from MAS and she said the order has already been sent to the factory and that's what they had available. She said she would try to ask Ford on my behalf but she could't promise anything. I know that someone else who purchased through MAS had a similar experience. I really don't want to wait but saving some money has its sacrifices :rant:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
:headbonk:Mine is still on hold

Sponsored

gearhead999s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duncan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Range Rover Velar,2019 BMW M2C,BMW R1200 GS
So the truth is that I talked to a lot of people. Except for a few, everyone pretty much pointed out how much I would be losing without the MagneRide. I read other forums from Corvette and Camaro owners as well. The majority pretty much agreed on their specific vehicles, unless you are a track rat that will get a fully adaptable, top of the line coil over suspension, you are better off with the MagneRide.

This first video was the real decision maker. If you notice the way the driver talks about how the car provides feedback based on the setting, it really does make a huge difference. Am I really going to use it to its full potential? Probably not, but at least I will learn about how a suspension can affect lap times, get the best of both worlds. Even more important, I won't have to feel regrets every time I drive over less than ideal surfaces :headbonk:

(Shelby GT350R going around a track through the different driver modes)

Video 1:

Corvette owner talking about a stiff ride over bumps (not necessarily an exact comparison, but an idea of how annoying it can be to have a stiff ride. At over $50k, I'm not taking any chances on a DD.

Video 2:

Hope that helps!!! :shrug:
I have had adaptive suspension on last 2 M3's and my present M4 and I would never order a car without it if it is available.It really helps make a dual purpose car livable in daily driving.

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
What exactly does the priority mean on the DORA? Mine currently says priority 10.

I know that those that have 01 mean build is imminent, but does 10 mean I am far, far away or does it just go through steps and it is hard to infer anything from it? Thanks.
That's the best the dealer can give. When the regional office is ready to allocate your car they will put the priority to one. They are the only ones that can do that. This will usually occur around thursdays.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
So this is a copy of the latest update on mine. I called ford racing and they said as of now, still scheduled for 9/14 build, but can change. Delivery date is 10/2-10/8. My dealer was able to send me this pic of it. So it looks likes changes to build dates happen on fridays. It strange though, my last one never said the first build was scheduled to week of 8/24, it said week of 8/31 with the exact same date and time under status. My last one also did not have the ETA on it. Hopefully it will stay this way, but who knows. Seems the day to call back and find out if its moved is late friday before they close.

gt350 update.jpg

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
After the first push back from August 3rd to August 31st, I decided I'm not calling anymore, I'm just going to wait for the call from my dealer!

licktensteins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels and a stick
So this is a copy of the latest update on mine. I called ford racing and they said as of now, still scheduled for 9/14 build, but can change. Delivery date is 10/2-10/8. My dealer was able to send me this pic of it. So it looks likes changes to build dates happen on fridays. It strange though, my last one never said the first build was scheduled to week of 8/24, it said week of 8/31 with the exact same date and time under status. My last one also did not have the ETA on it. Hopefully it will stay this way, but who knows. Seems the day to call back and find out if its moved is late friday before they close.

gt350 update.jpg
Keep on posting that Ford confidential data!! :D :cheers:

Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Well after the salesmen told me it would be an MSRP 2016 GT 350 the inventory manager informed me there is a 5K ADM but that may be negotiable, we will see.

Teddy Dal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Explorer Sp, 2016 GT350R (DIB, black roof)
Well after a nightmare and disgusting dealership experience I just got off the phone with with a dealership out of province, and deposit left on a GT350 R with electronics package. His last comment to me was "congratulations on your purchase" and I eagerly await email confirmation with specifics. I will need to pick a colour by Friday. I have it narrowed to Race Red, black roof, or DIB with black roof (sales manager told me OTT black stripe not available with black roof on DIB, had to be one or the other...I think he is mistaken...is he?). Anyhow, fingers crossed this moves forward without a hitch. Thanks to Katastrophe on this forum for his help...class act. Cheers!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
grats bud.

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302 and 2015 WW LE 2016 Shelby GT350
GT350

The $100k was a different car - and they got it. The $30k is for a 2016 GT350 - non R. They filled orders so quickly they got another allocation.
I got a call from them the other day. No way was I going to pay $30k over. Why do business with a dealership like that???

teamz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Got a new confirmation of build date 09/08 (originally 8/10).
That's a Tuesday as opposed to the generic Monday-dates. Looking good :)
Sponsored