Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters
OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
i see i ordered around the same time as some of you but i guess like backorder said earlier it will just depend on my dealers allocation time. since they are small i hope it's not to bad
Thats it .GOOD luck , it will be a fun car for sure !:cheers:
Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Ordered mine on June 6th & I have a build date of August 3rd
That's one of the shortest turnaround times I've heard. :cool:

At my dealer, the first 2016 is being built Aug. 28, and the second (mine) is being built ... "sometime in the future" - no date yet, but "hopefully 60-90 days." Unfortunately, there's absolutely no discernable pattern for scheduling - it's entirely up to the regional managers. :shrug:

Mustang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
That's one of the shortest turnaround times I've heard. :cool:

At my dealer, the first 2016 is being built Aug. 28, and the second (mine) is being built ... "sometime in the future" - no date yet, but "hopefully 60-90 days." Unfortunately, there's absolutely no discernable pattern for scheduling - it's entirely up to the regional managers. :shrug:
We started the process back in February, with a deposit for their first allocation, and he talked to their rep then, we had several more conversations between February and June and he kept telling me that they were supposed to get one of the first 2016 allocations. It's a large dealership and they sell a lot of Roush Mustangs also. So we will see, I'm really not that concerned about how soon I get it though, if it is early that's great but if not that's okay too!

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Ordered mine on June 6th & I have a build date of August 3rd
:headbang:

I've got the same build date for my 2016. Dealer say I will have mine late August / Early September. Last 4 of Vin 0108. What's yours?

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
For everyone getting delivery dates when did you order? I'm trying to get an idea of what I can expect for mine.

I don't know exactly what date mine was order. I had everything in order a month b4 the order banks opened and was told by the GM at the dealer it went in minutes after they started excepting orders. And that mine was the 1st order Ford Received??? I wanted a 15, but my dealer wasn't allocated any. :frusty:

Sponsored

lilskolio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 toyota tacoma, (ordered) Magnectic GT350
I don't know exactly what date mine was order. I had everything in order a month b4 the order banks opened and was told by the GM at the dealer it went in minutes after they started excepting orders. And that mine was the 1st order Ford Received??? I wanted a 15, but my dealer wasn't allocated any. :frusty:
Yeah I'm going to check-in in a couple weeks to see if I get any good news hopefully I get some glimmer of before 2016 hope.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!v:) So does my sequence number indicate that I have car number 155, or is the number encoded?

My Dealer has been in touch with Ford and the last 4 of the vin are supposed to be the Badge # on the Car. I have 0108. so my car should be 108. Mine is scheduled to be built tomorrow August 3.

Hope that Helps? But until I get mine, I guess I'll be assuming 108 unless the plate say something different. I should have mine late August / early September. I'll keep everyone posted when it shows up.

R1Jester

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.r1jester.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Placed my order with the dealer on 7/31 with a deposit. I'm told its a guaranteed allocation and I should have my DORA this week.

I'm really interested in getting my VIN/build date. I have connections to Ford engineering and hoping I can maybe time a visit to Flat Rock to see it actually be built!

2016 DIB w/white stripes over the top, Tech pack

Brutane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350,14 Silverado, 14 suburban, 77 bandit T/A
Placed my order with the dealer on 7/31 with a deposit. I'm told its a guaranteed allocation and I should have my DORA this week.

I'm really interested in getting my VIN/build date. I have connections to Ford engineering and hoping I can maybe time a visit to Flat Rock to see it actually be built!

2016 DIB w/white stripes over the top, Tech pack
Congrats. I ordered the same car except black stripes.

Sponsored

350Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 C10 2021 GT PP M6
Just ordered a white GT350 Track Pack and Car cover!

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Just ordered a white GT350 Track Pack and Car cover!
Very nice! Did you find a decent deal in norcal or did you have to go out of state?
Sponsored