OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Are those a direct Plug & Play fit? thx
I just saw that [MENTION=14447]Centurion07[/MENTION] bought the complete kit from australia, so he can give us his feedback once mounted to the car :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wait what???? I already have my US version taking dust
If you want the multicolor option, keep the US version (but keep in mind, you can't use them as DRL), if you want to use them as DRL, then you have to buy this new version.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Still waiting to find a local modifier... weird that no custom shops are interested in it as they could make big bucks out of it!

Sponsored

Nicolas05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Oxford White
Over 1500+ in Belgium & Luxembourg so far... I don't get it for such a small country's... and it bothers me that most Pony's I see in cross-traffic don't say hello unless it's another passionate!
You really start to see them a lot here in Belgium indeed, but have to say, so far all the ones I came up to in cross traffic flashed there lights or waved hi.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
You really start to see them a lot here in Belgium indeed, but have to say, so far all the ones I came up to in cross traffic flashed there lights or waved hi.
Only the daily drivers seem to honk, flash or wave in my experience...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
All the 'Stangs I crossed on the road (old to new ones) flashes their lights and waved or gave me " :thumbsup: "

Also got a lot " :thumbsup: " from Porsche and Ferrari drivers :cheers:
Sounds great, in my Flemish region it's not like that, unfortunately...
Might sound funny, I was at my local Ford store this afternoon, and they mentioned that the mustang sells better than the fiesta ATM... (I know... apples & oranges) but they had to admit it's not pleasant to see them everywhere as it ruins the exclusivity of a mustang and becomes a common car.

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trunk Light mod

First post updated with the trunk light mod :

LED Stripes For trunk light :

Link to Papinist's installation Guide : 4000-5000k LED Stripe
Link to John577's installation Guide : 5500-6000k LED Stripe

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
My switchbacks from Pro Led Lights finally arrived. Took them like 4 weeks because they were out of stock and communication about the delays was non-existent. They did promptly answer when I asked myself though.

Looks like a decent quality product. I also got a pair of their parking light LEDs.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Are these plug and play? Let's have some pix once you get'em in :)

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB 2015 EU
Sorry for - propably - stupid question, but i just dont understand, how can i change bulbs in fog light - and now i mean DLR and FOG bulb both. I see here some complete swap for different whole fog light, but no pictures or guide how to swap just the bulbs for LED.
As i understand it now - i need fog bulb, for example:
http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/...015-ford-mustang-eu-model-pair/category/1474/
and DLR bulb like this one http://proledlights.nl/p13w-25w-high-power.html

So how i change the bulbs only? I looked at the "whole fog light swap" from Paipinist and John577, but i dont see how to remove and swap the bulbs only, because the whole fog light seems to be "closed" pretty tight... so, can someone explain it to me pls?

Thank a lot!

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
There are no guides for changing the bulbs because you only have to... change the bulbs :)
You are probably looking at an US fog light that has leds inside and you can't open it. Our EU fog light housing has the fog bulb on the back and DRL bulb on the bottom. Simply remove the connector and turn anti-clockwise the bulb to remove.
Sponsored