Sponsored

2.9 Whipple and SW longtubes installed!

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
she puts the power to the ground better that I expected but thanks to the R888 tires, time to upgrade those halfshafts lol.
Dude, I need to see your setup at a local meet. I am on the fence between whipple and a centri unit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BOSS 32V

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
Well I can say that I met this guy and his car this past weekend at fabulous fords forever at knotts berry farm event! He fired it up and the sounds is so amazing but just too loud for me personally. The car is totally amazing but when he revved it up it hurt my ears lol. Everyone quickly crowded around his car to listen, it looked and sounded badass! Good job bro and sorry I forgot your name! Hope your trip back to the Bay Area was great too!!
lol. Thanks! Yeah car is loud AF but that's how I wanted it to be :)

Dude, I need to see your setup at a local meet. I am on the fence between whipple and a centri unit.
Anytime!

OP
OP
BOSS 32V

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP

Sponsored

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
looks awesome. did you do the install yourself? not sure if thats been asked

Mike@TBR

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 dib pp gt
love the roof black. Looks great. Car sounds wicked can not wait to see it on the dyno

stanglex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The calibration comes from the same engineer. Our same Ford cal expert since 2004. Although we incorporated a lot of changes. We continue to enhance the cal as well.
Here in Europe we now know that Roush SC soft doesn"t support Euro spec Mustangs. Their soft doesn't work well with Euro PCM. http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37813

What about Whipple? Is your calibration compatibile with Euro spec Mustangs?

Euro market is quite big. First SC producer who will provide Euro Spec dedicated tune for manual and automatic Mustangs will get the prize ;)

Last edited:

Carterhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium performance package
I have the same set up, whipple with SW headers, but mine is dyno tuned. I'm putting 686 to the wheels, just to give you an estimate of where you'll probably be power wise.

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Here in Europe we now know that Roush SC soft doesn"t support Euro spec Mustangs. Their soft doesn't work well with Euro PCM. http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37813

What about Whipple? Is your calibration compatibile with Euro spec Mustangs?

Euro market is quite big. First SC producer who will provide Euro Spec dedicated tune for manual and automatic Mustangs will get the prize ;)
We already have it, been shipping with great success! Same OEM drive ability and massive power levels we've been able to produce.

Sponsored

stanglex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
We already have it, been shipping with great success! Same OEM drive ability and massive power levels we've been able to produce.
I am glad to hear it but please tell me what is the best way to tune PCM with your soft when car and PCM is in Europe?

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
I am glad to hear it but please tell me what is the best way to tune PCM with your soft when car and PCM is in Europe?
No tuning required you just order with our Flare flash device and we email your calibration.

Carterhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium performance package
That's on 93. I'm thinking about making the switch to e85 though.