bruce0293

bruce0293

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
13 FX4 5.0, 14 ATS, 16 GT350, 16 Golf R
Another update on fuel gage: I drove it to work and at about 3/8 indicated on the gage it dropped to zero, got the DIS warning. I put 3.5 gallons in it, it read 3/4 tank and then dropped to below half within a couple minutes, then to zero, and the DIS again. It is now at the Ford garage. I'll update once I know more....
Sponsored

OP
OP
bruce0293

bruce0293

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
13 FX4 5.0, 14 ATS, 16 GT350, 16 Golf R
Dealer called, and said they checked the sensors in the tank and did their checks and felt all was OK. They checked connections and routing and felt as if it was the pin connection in the dash. Did something or other and reinstalled the pin connections and all seems to be OK now. Fingers crossed and will pick up later. If there are any changes I'll update....

Next autox outing this coming Sunday,,, wish me luck at getting it sorted out :-)

Sponsored

hal_farthead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT350 - Tech pkg
Bruce,

I'm also an autocrosser. I took my GT350 to my first ax with this car on April 10 (been involved since 2012), and had the same throttle response issues you described. I had it in track mode, but didn't have ESC shut off, and attributed my issue to that. I'll be interested to hear how it goes for you this weekend, and I am definitely going to be following this thread.

BTW - had no fuel supply issues and I was running with ~3/8 tank of gas.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
ESC will definitely interfere. Basically, TC will prevent you from losing it going forward. ESC will prevent you from losing it from side to side. I don't know about the rest of you but I enjoy the sensation of rotating a car. ESC absolutely does not like that.

hal_farthead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT350 - Tech pkg
Dealer called, and said they checked the sensors in the tank and did their checks and felt all was OK. They checked connections and routing and felt as if it was the pin connection in the dash. Did something or other and reinstalled the pin connections and all seems to be OK now. Fingers crossed and will pick up later. If there are any changes I'll update....

Next autox outing this coming Sunday,,, wish me luck at getting it sorted out :-)
So....
how did it go?
Sponsored