• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

15 Mustang GT Performance Pack

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
2015 Mustang GT Performance Package car.

6 speed.
4,300 miles.
Competition Orange.
Recaro Seats.
$29,950

Tastefully modded: Kooks Long Tube Headers(no cats). Lund Racing nGauge. 170 stat. BMR Cradle bushing Lockout Kit. BMR Lowering springs. 25mm Spacers on all four corners. MMR Cold Air. MagnaFlow Competition Exhaust. Black Vinyl roof and hood heat extractors. I have all the factory parts as well.

As you can imagine it's damn near perfect. I clay barred and paint sealed the car shortly after delivery and it shines like new. Stored in a climate controlled garage under a cover during the winter time. Only seen rain 2 times on the way to car shows. Only driven on nice days. I've changed the oil in two times already and there is Motorcraft full synthetic in it now. I did drain the transmission and fill it with the BG syncro kit everyone talks about.

I ordered the car as a base car with the only two options being the seats and performance package. I was there the day she came off the truck. Love the car just want an 18 one now. I have a ton of pictures on my computer/phone but non of them have my user name and date on them.

Thank you and God Bless!

Andrew
Sponsored

OP
OP
fstenuf

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Sold.