Sponsored

'15, '16, '17 build time frame?

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
I am overseas and missed the lottery from MAS for a 2016 GT350. There is a very small chance that I can still get a '16, but have set my sights on a MY17 if they will make them in '17. That way I can get the order in now before returning from over seas and wait the year or so for the car. Are they building all the MY cars in the same run, or are they pausing between MY? Since the '15's are delivering so late and the '16's are going to deliver somewhat early do you think the '17's will deliver even earlier?
Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Don't have any info. Just wanted to say thank you for your service.

jerkstore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Chief,

I have an allocation for a 2016 thru MAS. From my understanding, the 29 or 31 allocations will be built between December and June, and delivered soon after that. Right now my GT350 is said to be built in June... I hope that moves up. I don't know of how many they will have in 2017, but with the large allotment in MY16, you have a good chance for 17. Good luck, its a great deal.

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
Chief,
I was awarded one of the allocations which will be delivered this winter. I do have another one on order at MSRP that will deliver to a dealer in the Mid Atlantic region. I am willing to transfer it to you if you want it. I would only ask that you reimburse me for the 1K deposit that is currently on it. Please PM me if you are interested.

licktensteins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels and a stick
I am overseas and missed the lottery from MAS for a 2016 GT350. There is a very small chance that I can still get a '16, but have set my sights on a MY17 if they will make them in '17. That way I can get the order in now before returning from over seas and wait the year or so for the car. Are they building all the MY cars in the same run, or are they pausing between MY? Since the '15's are delivering so late and the '16's are going to deliver somewhat early do you think the '17's will deliver even earlier?
It's reasonable to expect that '17's won't begin the build process until late next summer, but I don't think anyone really knows for sure outside of Ford Performance.

Sponsored

OP
OP

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
A salseman here was trying to get me into a car that another customer backed out of. He showed me the order acceptance sheet and this car was $1,195 below MSRP + $500 military credit. Jerkstore is this similar to what you paid for yours?

jerkstore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
That sounds pretty close to the price. I know there is another thread on here or another forum where someone posted their order sheet. It's a good deal for sure. I have a few extra fees due to it being shipped to the UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vdavie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt350
So are we thinking the 2016 won't be arriving until??

Thanks,
Vince

OP
OP

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
Not to concerened about delivery dates here since I don't have a car:( If I can't get a '16 I am going to have to be more patient than I ever have for a car. Waiting until next summer or fall for a car will be unprecidented for me! I am a bit of an impulse buyer.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Chief,
I was awarded one of the allocations which will be delivered this winter. I do have another one on order at MSRP that will deliver to a dealer in the Mid Atlantic region. I am willing to transfer it to you if you want it. I would only ask that you reimburse me for the 1K deposit that is currently on it. Please PM me if you are interested.
Fellow Military gets a discount from your $1,000 fee? What a guy!