Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Whats up guys,
I've got a 21 twister orange gtpp with the 647 pp nickel luster wheel. I love the wheels but not happy with the stance. Eventually will get new wheels, but for now just want to fill the gap. Do these wheels have the same offset as the regular pp wheels to just get 25mm spacers to make flush? Some people say you need a small gap between the wheel and the hub to work (dunno). Mine has no gap. Will regular 1" hub centric spacers work for these wheels?
Just for the record, did a search, but did not find anything with these wheels
Thanks for all replys
Sponsored

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
I believe bolt on spacers are fine if the spacer material is thick enough, actually preferable in some cases but IMO 25 mm is not. To safely use a bolt on spacer you need 2 things; 1) it's thick enough to mount the wheel flush to the spacer without having to cut the factory studs shorter, and 2) the spacers studs should be APR or similar quality, and of the same diameter as the factory studs.

If the spacers you're looking at don't meet those 2 requirements you're much safer getting longer ARP studs to replace the factory studs and getting slide on hub-centric spacers.

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
I believe bolt on spacers are fine if the spacer material is thick enough, actually preferable in some cases but IMO 25 mm is not. To safely use a bolt on spacer you need 2 things; 1) it's thick enough to mount the wheel flush to the spacer without having to cut the factory studs shorter, and 2) the spacers studs should be APR or similar quality, and of the same diameter as the factory studs.

If the spacers you're looking at don't meet those 2 requirements you're much safer getting longer ARP studs to replace the factory studs and getting slide on hub-centric spacers.
From the specs it matches 2. Not really sure about 1, mainly because i have magnaride. Read a few where they did and a few that they didnt have to cut.
prolly going to order and dry fit to see. Not going to cut studs. If thats the case will just return
Thanks for reply
Sponsored