Sponsored

0-60 Times

Mr.Holmes93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost
What I'm saying here guys he's a tuner and he just told me before I done everything to my car

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
What I'm saying here guys he's a tuner and he just told me before I done everything to my car

The only cars that have blown up are those that were being torture tested probably for that very purpose. You haven't even been a member for a month, I've been here for close to a year and don't recall anyone's car 'blowing up.' Stick around a while and read.

Many guys will say "oh don't do that or else this will happen" or "those cars are unreliable, I've had X many of them blow up on me" and blah blah blah. For them it's more about the "Oh wow, thanks for the warning you're so smart!" stuff they get from people. In reality, they're blowing smoke up your ass and stroking their own ego.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Dude, come on.

"He's a tuner"

Must not be a very good one.

There are a few tuners on here who have tuned THOUSANDS of cars without a single problem.

Don't let him touch touch your car.

If you want a tune from a REPUTABLE company, I suggest Unleashed, MAP, and Livernois.

Skenneyjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6MT, PP, recaros
Yeah, my understanding is that even stock everything but a tune, you can gain a lot of power without sacrificing reliability if it's a good tune. Upgrade the weak points and you can go from there as well. My understanding is that you can reliably put down 400-450 rwhp and daily drive the car without so much as opening the valve cover, all bolt ons.

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
With a turbo kit then yes 400+ whp...reliable idk if it is without supporting mods (internal work)

Skenneyjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6MT, PP, recaros
Internals are pretty strong, if my source is as good with the new 2.3s as he is with the old SVO era 2.3t

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
Guess time will tell :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Managed a 4.7 0-60 last night with the mods in my signature. Temperature was around 65° F last night when I did it.
2015-09-26 11.06.28.jpg

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Stock tires? On the street? That's a great time:thumbsup:
Yes stock tires on the street with some spinning on takeoff. Left at 1200 rpms lol to get as less spin as possible.