Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Hey I just spoke with a guy who told me ecoboost mustangs are blowing up left and right when there tuned anyone had anything happen after they tuned there car
a pair of lips will say anything
Sponsored

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Are you guys launching with advanced track on or off and for you unleashed guys are you letting the car shift in drive or you put it in s?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Are you guys launching with advanced track on or off and for you unleashed guys are you letting the car shift in drive or you put it in s?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Unleashed here....

I do this:

1. Put in Sport mode
2. rev to 2k or so
3. Let off brake... but don't "hit it"
4. Floor it when you get going. What you don't want to do is spin...

I have an auto....

Mr.Holmes93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost
We'll I just wanna know why he would tell me that when he has had a tremor and blew his up then got a mustang and it blew up

Skenneyjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6MT, PP, recaros
How did he blow them up? Ecoboost F150s put out a lot of power with just a tune and stay reliable.

Sponsored

Mr.Holmes93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost
We'll I said the same I owned a 2012 fx4 ecoboost and I had livernois tune airaid intake and 170 degree thermostat he told me the rods in the mustang can't hold the power and go right threw the block

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
We'll I said the same I owned a 2012 fx4 ecoboost and I had livernois tune airaid intake and 170 degree thermostat he told me the rods in the mustang can't hold the power and go right threw the block
Sounds like you shouldn't beleive everything this guy tells you. A look around here and other ecoboost mustang fb pages will show he's wrong..plenty of highly tuned EBs without issue.

Skenneyjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6MT, PP, recaros
Rods aren't an issue. You'll need turbo and head work before you can bust the rods with anything other than a shit tune or a shit driver

undres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost with big turbo Tune+
I think unleashed tunes only effect D mode.

Sponsored

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
We'll I just wanna know why he would tell me that when he has had a tremor and blew his up then got a mustang and it blew up
Sounds like the common denominator is your buddy. I'm interested to find out what each situation was when the engines "blew up". Just normal driving? Hard acceleration? 87 octane being used when 93 is called for? Using those JMS boostmax modules in addition to the tune?

Seems pretty telling for 1 person to "blow up" two completely different engines.

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
That clown friend of his probably blew it up due to his own fault. Look at all the reliable mustangs on this forum.

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Tell your friend to get on here, we would love to talk to him...

I, tuned by livernois and loving it.

Also my buddy Dan had his truck tuned by livernois and the thing rips... He has several thousand miles on his tune... Sorry but whoever your talking about sounds like he's either just completely lying or he is just the stupidest money wasting person around... Sorry

tittermary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like the common denominator is your buddy. I'm interested to find out what each situation was when the engines "blew up". Just normal driving? Hard acceleration? 87 octane being used when 93 is called for? Using those JMS boostmax modules in addition to the tune?

Seems pretty telling for 1 person to "blow up" two completely different engines.
why be nice? stupid fuck he is
Sponsored