0-60 Times

Banjo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP manual
Possibly different transmission fluid could help? I just swapped to royal purple on Sunday and it feels smoother but I haven't tried a full out acceleration run, just some 'spirited commuting'.
Sponsored

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L Ecoboost Mustang with PP
I'm running Motul gear tranny fluid and I have the Steeda tranny insert also and shifting at speed into 2nd is never a smooth and painless operation.

undres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost with big turbo Tune+
Just did a 5.2 with a tune, but I was curious if anyone has any 0-60s with a upgraded turbo?

Mr.Holmes93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost
Hey I just spoke with a guy who told me ecoboost mustangs are blowing up left and right when there tuned anyone had anything happen after they tuned there car

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Hey I just spoke with a guy who told me ecoboost mustangs are blowing up left and right when there tuned anyone had anything happen after they tuned there car
The "guy" you spoke to is stupid... if they were blowing up "left and right" it would be all over this forum.

Think about it....

Sponsored

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
:gossip:
:headbonk:

:frusty:

On another note I got a 5.4 0-60 on an Unleashed tuned MT Performance Pack car, otherwise stock.

:cheers:

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Ive only heard of one and the only reason it did was because it was running like 27 psi on stock internals

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
That's pure bs. Where is he getting that information? This is about the only place you would be able to find out unless you work for a large Ford service department

Skenneyjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost 6MT, PP, recaros
My understanding is that you can have 400rwhp in a daily driver without opening the valve covers.

Sponsored

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP

Did he try to sell you a new MAF too?

Better yet, did any of his vehicles have the letters I R O or C in any particular order on them?
:shrug:

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
MAPerformance ran one to over 500whp on the stock block and it didn't blow up. If your tuner isn't stupid you'll be fine at the 3-350 most with bolt ons are hitting.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
:gossip:
:headbonk:

:frusty:

On another note I got a 5.4 0-60 on an Unleashed tuned MT Performance Pack car, otherwise stock.

:cheers:
I hit a 5.0 even when I had the unleashed tune. Only mod at the time was a tune.
Sponsored