Sponsored

£220 mod.

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Just been up to Aylesbury and back to meet Jacek at Royal Steering Wheels and have my new wheel fitted.

A beautiful bit of kit and great attention to detail. Nice bloke too.

I went for Alcantara top and flat bottom with perforated leather sides and thumb grips, all held together with orange stitching that matches my CO GT.

It is so much nicer to hold and to look at. Great job and such a bargain.

10xg6s6.jpg

zvd1g4.jpg

2rqxz.jpg
Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Great! More money I will have to spend. I am sure the pics will be enough to tip me over the edge!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Just been up to Aylesbury and back to meet Jacek at Royal Steering Wheels and have my new wheel fitted.

A beautiful bit of kit and great attention to detail. Nice bloke too.

I went for Alcantara top and flat bottom with perforated leather sides and thumb grips, all held together with orange stitching that matches my CO GT.

It is so much nicer to hold and to look at. Great job and such a bargain.

10xg6s6.jpg

zvd1g4.jpg

2rqxz.jpg
As most of us who've had it done, another vouch for him here :)! Top work as always, loads of us now with them, credit where it's due to [MENTION=20439]Jimboy2[/MENTION] for mentioning it years back, [MENTION=11298]Greg[/MENTION]_C for making the plunge and then the flood gates seemed to open lol!

Wheel looks good (Unsurprisingly lol!)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Sweet :thumbsup:

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Really nice [MENTION=14112]croyde[/MENTION], I want to get my GT350 wheel re-done as the Alcantara hand grips on mine have not aged well where I hold the wheel. The boys over on M3cutters have been using Jack for years, top quality stuff. I will go grey stitching and a grey centre stripe. Only thing on yours is the stitching looks red? ............only kidding

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Really nice [MENTION=14112]croyde[/MENTION], I want to get my GT350 wheel re-done as the Alcantara hand grips on mine have not aged well where I hold the wheel. The boys over on M3cutters have been using Jack for years, top quality stuff. I will go grey stitching and a grey centre stripe. Only thing on yours is the stitching looks red? ............only kidding
I'm glad my fear with the 350 wheel has (unfortunatley) came to light, that was one of the reasons i didn't buy one when i had the chance as alcantara apparently doesn't last well, just looks/feels pretty

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I'm glad my fear with the 350 wheel has (unfortunatley) came to light, that was one of the reasons i didn't buy one when i had the chance as alcantara apparently doesn't last well, just looks/feels pretty
Mine's fine. It doesn't get a lot of use and I tend to hold the leather when cruising but it's doing ok so far. I see the potential for it not wearing well however...
If/when it wears I would certainly go Royal over Ford.

RobMJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 V8 Fastback Manual
Well mine has worn in just under a year. Will defo go leather on grips like yours and Croyde's etc

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I have alcantara seat inserts and panels so wanted it on my wheel, after a year the panels and seats still look like new, seats been cleaned once the panels never

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I have alcantara seat inserts and panels so wanted it on my wheel, after a year the panels and seats still look like new, seats been cleaned once the panels never
I'd have had to do that If I'd done it as well...

I did [MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] 's alcantara and it looks great having the whole set in there, but just one, I don't know something about adding a fabric/finish in the interior without blending it looks odd to my eyes :lol:

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I'd have had to do that If I'd done it as well...

I did [MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] 's alcantara and it looks great having the whole set in there, but just one, I don't know something about adding a fabric/finish in the interior without blending it looks odd to my eyes :lol:
I agree.:) which is why I went to some trouble to get genuine alcantara, which was a good match for saddle......:)

Got some left, and my old steering wheel.....I can feel a plan emerging:thumbsup::ninja:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Definitely the best mod for the money ratio (Jack's steering wheels, not [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION]'s lederhosen) :)

supersnedz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang V8 Fastback 2017
Do they supply steering wheels or do you need to buy one and then drop it off?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I agree.:) which is why I went to some trouble to get genuine alcantara, which was a good match for saddle......:)

Got some left, and my old steering wheel.....I can feel a plan emerging:thumbsup::ninja:

I agree... DO IT! Send it to jack ask him to cover it ;)! Or do it yourself....

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Do they supply steering wheels or do you need to buy one and then drop it off?
He has at least one spare which he uses so you can swap out without having to send one in first. There are a few people who have bought spares so there are options to borrow/buy a spare while you swap over.
Sponsored