Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2014 FR500 CobraJet
Looks good Ben! You are going to need a parking "deck" at your house... not a garage. :D
Yeah, it's a problem. Not that I'm going to expect much sympathy...
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah, it's a problem. Not that I'm going to expect much sympathy...

Yeah.... I.... feel really sorry for you man....... :lol: :thumbsup:

Enjoy the 350s... I know you will drive them like they are supposed to be driven :ninja:

BTW, Yellow is the fastest color :)

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
That yellow is absolutely stunning ! I bet more will select yellow as their choice of color for the GT350R once they see yellow GT350R Mustangs on the streets.

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium ETA 8/3/18
I will cheer this post on if the OP actually tells us about the cars, rather than flaunting them in front of us. While I am happy for a fellow Mustang owner, this is a rather shrouded boast. Two GT350s? I applaud you, and congratulations. You must be so excited.

I was one of the first people to get a very rare drumset not long ago, similar in production difficulties to the GT350. It took over 6 months to receive, when I was originally told 3 months. I was on similar drum forums, with mass frustration similar to this forum. However, when I received my drums, I posted pictures from every angle, and I answered questions. I didn't just abandon the people there when I got what I wanted, because I suffered with them all before.

I'm not going to complain about any pictures of the currently-rare GT350, because I could stare at the car for days, but fluff posts like this with no real content kind of offend me, and the people who cheer them on kind of offend me as well.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I will cheer this post on if the OP actually tells us about the cars, rather than flaunting them in front of us. While I am happy for a fellow Mustang owner, this is a rather shrouded boast. Two GT350s? I applaud you, and congratulations. You must be so excited.

I was one of the first people to get a very rare drumset not long ago, similar in production difficulties to the GT350. It took over 6 months to receive, when I was originally told 3 months. I was on similar drum forums, with mass frustration similar to this forum. However, when I received my drums, I posted pictures from every angle, and I answered questions. I didn't just abandon the people there when I got what I wanted, because I suffered with them all before.

I'm not going to complain about any pictures of the currently-rare GT350, because I could stare at the car for days, but fluff posts like this with no real content kind of offend me, and the people who cheer them on kind of offend me as well.
Did you not see where he posted that he picks them up Monday? There is always one.......... :p

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Since you have no idea who Ben is or how he drives his cars or how his wife drives million dollar + exotics (an insane collection, I might add), I am sure you will be happy when he does share his feedback on these GT350's.

Sponsored

asphal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Congrats in advance Ben. that's a beautiful combo. look forward to reading your driving impressions. :headbang:

OP
OP
treynor

treynor

Techie and Track Rat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2014 FR500 CobraJet
That yellow is absolutely stunning ! I bet more will select yellow as their choice of color for the GT350R once they see yellow GT350R Mustangs on the streets.
Yeah, it really works. It's not the same as the Boss yellow ... but it's good.
_DSC0603.jpg

OP
OP
treynor

treynor

Techie and Track Rat
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2014 FR500 CobraJet

Sorry you didn't like the post. All I have thus far are my dealer's cell phone pics; service isn't open until Monday, and I'll have more pictures and some driving impressions then.

In the meantime, here's what I spent my Friday doing. I can talk your ear off about the Boss 302S, but it's not an S550 and there's not a forum on this board where it seemed appropriate to post.

[ame]

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since you have no idea who Ben is or how he drives his cars or how his wife drives million dollar + exotics (an insane collection, I might add), I am sure you will be happy when he does share his feedback on these GT350's.
Did you literally not read the very first sentence of my post?

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry you didn't like the post. All I have thus far are my dealer's cell phone pics; service isn't open until Monday, and I'll have more pictures and some driving impressions then.

In the meantime, here's what I spent my Friday doing. I can talk your ear off about the Boss 302S, but it's not an S550 and there's not a forum on this board where it seemed appropriate to post.

Don't get me wrong, I have my car on the way and I like any information whatsoever on the vehicle. I am more speaking about the people on here who are bloodthirsty about getting their cars and in a feeding frenzy against anyone who has them. I look forward to your impressions and I honestly did mean congrats on the cars.
Sponsored