TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
I'm gonna get a cat-back exhaust installed at a shop. Silly question but will the stock exhaust fit in the car after They made the swap?
very important to me to keep the stock one in one peace

I say put down the back seats and toss that junk in the trunk. You might be surprised. Just don't scratch up that nice interior.:D
Sponsored

Avi30na

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I don't see how. Watch CJ Pony Parts install video, it all comes out as one big giant piece.
I think you're going to have a hard time fitting that thing in your car. I don't think its possible, especially without damaging anything unfortunately. I'd see if you can borrow someone's truck. I installed mine last week. It will come out as one piece and I'm willing to gaurantee any shop will leave it in one piece as well considering there's no reason to cut it. It's very heavy and those mufflers are gigantic.
I say put down the back seats and toss that junk in the trunk. You might be surprised. Just don't scratch up that nice interior.:D
Thanks guys. Yeah I was hoping to fit it with the back seats down but looks like its not doable. Guess renting a truck it is.

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
Thanks guys. Yeah I was hoping to fit it with the back seats down but looks like its not doable. Guess renting a truck it is.
Yeah that's what I'd recommend. When I swapped out mine, it was just a large solid piece. Definitely too wide to fit in the trunk, plus you don't want to mess up your interior.

Avi30na

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Any feedback on the Solo-performance Cat-backs they'r pre-selling for ecoboost? (I saw their video, just looking for some feedback from people that actually installed the thing)

Sponsored

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Got my flowmaster outlaws on tonight. They sound amazing. The tone is so deep my iPhone can't really pick up the sound. No drone and a lot of bark at WOT. Videos Saturday.

TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
Got my flowmaster outlaws on tonight. They sound amazing. The tone is so deep my iPhone can't really pick up the sound. No drone and a lot of bark at WOT. Videos Saturday.
Superb! Can't wait to hear it. I'm considering the flows, or a custom setup.:thumbsup:

evan546

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Sorry the link didn't post I wanted to show my exhaust setup

Ecoboost Mustang MRT Uncatted Downpipe:

Sponsored

bam88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost PP
Does anybody have some sound clips of the MAP catback without resonators? I have been through all the MAP videos but don't hear any of the popping/cracking they say happens with the non resonated option.

MAPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.maperformance.com
First Name
Sales
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Base w/ Performance Package
Does anybody have some sound clips of the MAP catback without resonators? I have been through all the MAP videos but don't hear any of the popping/cracking they say happens with the non resonated option.
It is really only on decel, I know there are at least 15 non-resonated kits on the market.

Here is the only video of the non-resonated we have, skip to 3:15 if you don't want to watch the whole video:

[ame]

turtleboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB
Flowmaster Outlaw Ecoboost launch. :headbang:

[ame]
Sponsored