2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
IMHO...I have seen this Mustang in person. Color is...well, let's just say I would not order it blind!! It is not even close to all the pics posted here. It's definitely a green outside and I do not think a very nice green. Sorry, just my opinion. Good luck with your blind choice.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
IMHO...I have seen this Mustang in person. Color is...well, let's just say I would not order it blind!! It is not even close to all the pics posted here. It's definitely a green outside and I do not think a very nice green. Sorry, just my opinion. Good luck with your blind choice.
well, sir, your opinion is woefully wrong. :)

The color is sexy as fuck. Haven't had a single person NOT tell me they really like the color. Sometimes I find myself just staring at the paint.

Sponsored

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Debatable. Bright wheels aren't for everyone.
Of course, it is a matter of like and opinion. I like black wheels, i think they look good on ANY color. However, seeing the PP wheels in silver on this color, looks really good.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
well, sir, your opinion is woefully wrong. :)

The color is sexy as fuck. Haven't had a single person NOT tell me they really like the color. Sometimes I find myself just staring at the paint.
Opinions are never wrong....they are simply opinions. As I have never seen a green fu#k I can't compare. In the resale world, green is a very niche market. Outside of the Bullit......what manufacturer offers green??? I simply said it would be a color I personally, would not order blind just looking at pictures.

I am glad you feel you made the right choice. It's kinda like the Black wheel thing.... It's in for now but not my choice....just sayin' !! :cheers:

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Opinions are never wrong....they are simply opinions. As I have never seen a green fu#k I can't compare. In the resale world, green is a very niche market. Outside of the Bullit......what manufacturer offers green???
Resale value is basically the last thing I would worry about. Good point, though.

Also, lots and lots of manu offer green cars.

ANYWAYYYYYYY,

[ame]

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I've gotten nothing but compliments on the color.

Son of Growly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6
Hey Voo Doo - well I hope I still love it in person - I guess I can always have it wrapped (Chuckle). But I think I will love it. Resale not an issue as I bought this car knowing it will last - I like to be the only owner of my cars.

Wheels though can always be changed. I did the wheel upgrade as much for the seat as the tire size. So far I like both sets of rims offered with the car.

Time will tell.

Enjoy your ride Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Hey Voo Doo - well I hope I still love it in person - I guess I can always have it wrapped (Chuckle). But I think I will love it. Resale not an issue as I bought this car knowing it will last - I like to be the only owner of my cars.

Wheels though can always be changed. I did the wheel upgrade as much for the seat as the tire size. So far I like both sets of rims offered with the car.

Time will tell.

Enjoy your ride Voo Doo
Growly.... I know you will be happy with your choice! I too love to be the only owner of my cars.............. been buying brand new since I was 21 !!!

Timo5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Mustang GT PP
Still terrified i messed up with my order. Tomorrow they are finally placing the order. Have any of you owners been kind of ambivalent toward the color, (especially on fusions), until you saw it day after day? I have seen EB and 6's in various weather conditions. Just don't know what to make of it. Especially in bright sun light.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP