Mustang '05 GT
Thank you, but that calculates to $59 to get it to the UK :whew:

Sponsored

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone purchased? I would pick one up for so cheap, as long as it isn't really poor quality.
I just got mine in yesterday, and it's not bad. The doors will easily open, and I have to carefully push against them to make sure they don't open when I release it. The colors don't exactly match a specific Ford color, with the blue being somewhere between Kona Blue and Lightning Blue.

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Revell also sells a 2018 snap-on plastic model. I bought it to customize it and make it look as close to my 2018 as possible (Kona blue, Red interior (although not recaros), silver wheels). It came originally as Orange Fury with black wheels and interior. Would really like to find an exact die-cast replica of my car though

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Revell also sells a 2018 snap-on plastic model. I bought it to customize it and make it look as close to my 2018 as possible (Kona blue, Red interior (although not recaros), silver wheels). It came originally as Orange Fury with black wheels and interior. Would really like to find an exact die-cast replica of my car though
Finding "exact" replicas is a slippery slope, let me tell you. This link will show where my idea of collecting a 1:43 version of all the cars I've owned—or that have been in the immediate family—led. I haven't updated the page since the 2006 advent of a Toyota RAV 4, and the first of six Mustangs—also in 2006. Tiny cars on the premises must be more than 1,700 by now. I've got to the point where I realize my heirs will regard them as junk, so my next move is to repack the ones in display cases, and sell them all off.

Last edited:

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Finding "exact" replicas is a slippery slope, let me tell you. This link will show where my idea of collecting a 1:43 version of all the cars I've owned, or that been in the immediate family, led. I haven't updated the page since the 2006 advent of a Toyota RAV 4 and the first of six Mustangs, in 1996. Tiny cars on the premises must be more than 1,700 by now. I've got to the point where I realize my heirs will regard them as junk, so my next move is to repack the ones in display cases, and sell them all off.
That's a pretty nice collection there!

Luckily, I don't really forsee myself falling down the slope too far. I've owned very few cars, nor will I ever own many, that have as much personal significance to me as my S550. The only other one that comes close is my first car, a 2003 Ford ZX2... now that's a car that I KNOW I will never find a model of haha

I'd just like to have one exact replica of my mustang, and it'll probably just stay with the car... whether I sell it or end up passing it down to my kids

BTW, here's the Revell snap-on model that I customized
model.jpg

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm really hoping Maisto are not going to cheap out and not give us an '18MY version. Producing the '15 in Orange Fury is disappointing......it needs to be an '18!!!!!

I also really want an '18 in Need For Green!

Sponsored