Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
You missed mine...
Magnetic Track Pack no stripe to Lucas Ford in Transit to be delivered within the week. I hope.
If it purchased an allocation (specific to your order) yours will most likely not show in these searches.
Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
You missed mine...
Magnetic Track Pack no stripe to Lucas Ford in Transit to be delivered within the week. I hope.
Lucas may have opted to 'hide' that car on the dealer locator program so that other dealers can't see it (this is an option that Ford has on the site). I hide inventory from view of other dealers if I am not willing to trade certain vehicles away. I only make visible the vehicles that I'm willing to let other dealers have.

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Lol, he's trying to give some insight. We have access to see "on the lot" inventory to all the ford stores. If people are looking for a specific car and he gives them a headstart where they could be, don't get mad that he didn't call/visit each dealer to find the asking price. People can do the footwork themselves or he can keeping to himself and they can call each dealer not even knowing what colors are available there.
So just for grins started calling the listings you guys posted. Doesn't take long to discover as suspected they are either already sold or have established waiting lists and 10+K ADMs. Do you understand that this "service" to others will have the perhaps unintended consequence of encouraging a high roller to come in for bidding and keeping ADMs high?.

I realize it isn't the job or responsibility of either of you. But if you really wanted to do a service to forum members on availability you could speed dial your buddies and only list those that do not have a waiting list and what the ADM is. Otherwise you are likely only doing a service to the dealers and high rollers at this late date. And you know there are forum members that have been screwed out of deals already. But you have previously answered that suggestion.

No hard feelings. Just making a point. After all, this is the ADM thread.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
So just for grins started calling the listings you guys posted. Doesn't take long to discover as suspected they are either already sold or have established waiting lists and 10+K ADMs. Do you understand that this "service" to others will have the perhaps unintended consequence of encouraging a high roller to come in for bidding and keeping ADMs high?.

I realize it isn't the job or responsibility of either of you. But if you really wanted to do a service to forum members on availability you could speed dial your buddies and only list those that do not have a waiting list and what the ADM is. Otherwise you are likely only doing a service to the dealers and high rollers at this late date. And you know there are forum members that have been screwed out of deals already. But you have previously answered that suggestion.

No hard feelings. Just making a point. After all, this is the ADM thread.
lol, wow! I have no other words

Sponsored

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=15823]CANTWN4LSN[/MENTION]

Humor me for just a moment.

What do you do for a living and what company do you work for?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
CANTWN4LSN you are a tool!
LoL ... sounds like he want's everyone to do the searching for him.

If someone really wants a frickin' GT350 go pound out the work to find one worth buying. You will have to put up with dealer BS of course. If you can't find one to fit your expectations, then guess it wasn't meant to be. Personally, I don't put up with the dealer BS, and my want isn't strong at some jacked up ADM ... so it's not gonna happen right now.

ncrisis

NCRISIS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 DIB Black Roof Track Pack
[MENTION=15823]CANTWN4LSN[/MENTION]

Humor me for just a moment.

What do you do for a living and what company do you work for?
ok.. now you are being creepy! :paddle:

BTW just to make you look like the lame tool that you are I just placed my order today on the build I wanted so I can back up my comment on how lazy you look on this forum:clap2:

Paid $5k in an ADM but that is reasonable in my book as the trade off is I get exact colors and package that I want with courtesy delivery to my door. I spent many months inspecting the array of Tech Packs cars and such that the dealers all went in on their orders and that continue to sit on lots with high high high ADMs.

Thanks to the forum members for the tip on the available allocation in VA at $5k ADM ... and thanks to CSL who last weekend saved me $5k by walking from the car at Bickford. With a little leg work and some luck I negotiated for exactly what I wanted and for what is very little ADM compared to the others that are out there.

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=15074]ncrisis[/MENTION] I hope you weren't referring to me re: lame tool, lazy, etc

Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
ok.. now you are being creepy! :paddle:

BTW just to make you look like the lame tool that you are I just placed my order today on the build I wanted so I can back up my comment on how lazy you look on this forum:clap2:

Paid $5k in an ADM but that is reasonable in my book as the trade off is I get exact colors and package that I want with courtesy delivery to my door. I spent many months inspecting the array of Tech Packs cars and such that the dealers all went in on their orders and that continue to sit on lots with high high high ADMs.

Thanks to the forum members for the tip on the available allocation in VA at $5k ADM ... and thanks to CSL who last weekend saved me $5k by walking from the car at Bickford. With a little leg work and some luck I negotiated for exactly what I wanted and for what is very little ADM compared to the others that are out there.
Wow, congrats!! I was just going to PM you to see how it was going and if you checked on the AG car coming in to Jim Fugate. So when is the build scheduled and what did you order?

ncrisis

NCRISIS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Wow, congrats!! I was just going to PM you to see how it was going and if you checked on the AG car coming in to Jim Fugate. So when is the build scheduled and what did you order?
I opted for what we both like :) DIB white stripes black roof track pack. I'll be your twin at the Ridge, LOL... Thanks again - the $5k I saved will go to my 66 restoration so much appreciated for your guidance! The order I'm told will take to mid may to complete and deliver so 8 week lead time is what is expected. I'm taking Courtesy delivery and asking only for the chin splitter to be installed.. no other prep or washing.

ncrisis

NCRISIS
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
WA or VA ... ?
I don't recall who posted the lead but I basically spent 2 days on the following thread to find the lead: The who is still looking to purchase a GT350 thread. (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Awesome. Let's get together after it comes. My window sticker came through today with a blend date of next Wednesday....so my wait is moving along. We'll definitely get out to the Ridge. The fun factor is off the chart!

Will your courtesy delivery be a drop ship to a local dealer or put on a hauler and delivered?

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
I have received 20 Dealer offers for anywhere from 8K above to 30K above MSRP. I have sent a very detailed email to Ford and they have responded. I have forwarded the dealer quotes I received over to Ford. I know most likely nothing will come of it but the reality is this. The dealer gouging is Ford's fault and what really pi$$es me off is that they (Ford) are trying to tell the public this is a race car for the everyday guy. Bull$hit. Your dealer network has taken an affordable car and put it in a realm outside that of the ordinary guy. This car is not affordable, it is a joke. I am Ford through and trough but I am about done here. I was going to get an F150 for my shop in about 6 months, might be a GMC now. BTW...I can afford the dealer markup but as a business owner who takes pride in better than OEM parts at a fair price, this goes against everything I stand for. I am not paying for the dealer owners family vacation on top of the price of my car.

Rant over....
Sponsored