Wanting to run the GT350 valance with Corsa

TheSushiChef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt.
Like the title says... I'm wanting to run the GT350 rear valance, but I want to pair it up with the Corsa Quad tip system. My car does have the backup sensors and I'm very picky.. I don't like that the roush is the only option out there. Not taking anything away from the roush valance, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I like the GT350 a lot better. Has anyone tried to pair these two?
Any tips.. Gonna try and fab it up and see if I can make it work.

Any feedback would be great.
Thanks.
Sponsored

stevelp99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT PP
I read on CJ pony, that it won't under the questions section of the gt350 valance product page. Same with the roush quad exhaust, I was wanting to pair the active exhaust and the gt350 valance with out need to completely modify everything to get it to fit.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
There is a member who got the Roush to fit by adding a section of piping to his exhaust.

Deputy 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, GTPP
I really want the corsa exhaust but I don't like the quad tip design. I had the zl1 corsa exhaust on my 2011 ss and they knocked it out of the park with that one. But since they haven't released a gt350 exhaust I guess we're stuck with the quad tips they offer. They look kinda after thought to me. But I will probably end up buying just the corsa exhaust cause I'm impatient.

Sponsored

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
I really want the corsa exhaust but I don't like the quad tip design. I had the zl1 corsa exhaust on my 2011 ss and they knocked it out of the park with that one. But since they haven't released a gt350 exhaust I guess we're stuck with the quad tips they offer. They look kinda after thought to me. But I will probably end up buying just the corsa exhaust cause I'm impatient.
Thanks... I think? lol, idk about it being an after thought. being a single outlet from the muffler we only had one option without making all new mufflers with different offsets etc..etc... the way did it allows single tip guys to change to quads with just a tip kit down the road ;) cant win them all :cheers: