Sponsored

SpeedForm GT350 Style Track Pack Rear Spoiler or Track Pack Style Spoiler from Ebay?

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
I have a 2019 Mustang GT non-PP with the stock blade spoiler. I'm thinking of getting the SpeedForm GT350 Style Track Pack Rear Spoiler from American Muscle painted in black for $154.99. American Muscle says that this SpeedForm GT350 Rear Spoiler was specifically designed to reuse the existing holes left in the deck lid by the stock wing (if so equipped) on the Fastback model.

Ebay has a Gloss Black Track Pack Style Rear Trunk Wing Spoiler for $69.99: Gloss Black Track Pack Style Rear Trunk Wing Spoiler For 15-18 Mustang 2Dr Coupe . However, in the description it says that, "Note: Drilling Is Needed If Buyer Prefer To Mount It With Screws. These Do Not Use The Holes From Factory Spoiler As They Are NOT The Same Spoiler. Your Original Factory One Is So Tiny."

The SpeedForm spoiler is nice since I don't want to drill any additional holes in the trunk, but it does cost more than the Ebay one. However, the Ebay one is cheaper but the description says that drilling is needed.

Should I just spend the extra money for the SpeedForm one? Or is the Ebay one worth it? For those who have a GT350 Style spoiler from Ebay, did the holes match up with the factory holes in the trunk? If you can please link to me the exact one you got from Ebay, that would be great!

Thank you! :like:
Sponsored

rileythemustangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Riley
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
As someone who bought the SpeedForm spoiler from AM (painted in black) I would say just skip the ebay crap and go with that. $154.99 is a steal for it, and I can confirm it lines right up with the factory holes. The paint looks good on it and it has 3m tape pre-applied, so it seals right up and stays there. YMMV, but I try to stay away from ebay, I feel like you never really know what kind of quality you're getting until you open the box.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
As someone who bought the SpeedForm spoiler from AM (painted in black) I would say just skip the ebay crap and go with that. $154.99 is a steal for it, and I can confirm it lines right up with the factory holes. The paint looks good on it and it has 3m tape pre-applied, so it seals right up and stays there. YMMV, but I try to stay away from ebay, I feel like you never really know what kind of quality you're getting until you open the box.
I have the Speedform, too, and agree completely. The black one is a good deal at that price. The other colors cost a lot more. A friend has a GT350 and the Speedform looks just like his OEM spoiler.

slick_rick_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
18’ GT350
I also have the GT350 track pack spoiler from AM and there was no drilling required. Skip the Ebay one in my opinion, you know what you're getting when you order from AM.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Do you have a link to the Speedform spoiler? The one I find on AM says you need to drill holes and it will not cover factory spoiler holes.

Thanks.

Sponsored

slick_rick_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
18’ GT350
Do you have a link to the Speedform spoiler? The one I find on AM says you need to drill holes and it will not cover factory spoiler holes.

Thanks.
https://www.americanmuscle.com/speedform-gt350-style-track-pack-rear-spoiler-1517.html

I'm on a base `19 GT, no convertible. Was able to take off factory and put on the track pack with no additional drilling. Only thing I would invest in is maybe a little more 3M tape, I had some extra as the adhesive that was shipped with seemed a little worn down. Here's what's listed in the description as well:

"Drilling May Be Required. This GT350 Rear Spoiler was specifically designed to reuse the existing holes left in the deck lid by the stock wing (if so equipped) on the Fastback model. The spoiler installs easily with a combination of hardware and 3M automotive bonding tape, a drilling template is included for the Mustangs not equipped with a factory installed wing. Convertible models equipped with a stock wing will not be able to reuse the factory holes, drilling will still be required for installation."

geezer stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt,base
i opted for an"openbox buy" on the 350 track pack spoiler,with ford part # and logo stamped in,fit perfect on my 21 base GT,in place of the factory blade...it's easy to tell the good ones,but just as easy to tell the bad ones with wavy surface,bad fit,and suspect paint...i paid a bit more...because i didn't want anything to do with the cheaper ones i've seen!
Sponsored