Connected Vehicle Features-Ford Pass

Mels21GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Melvin
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Since picking up my new GT about 3 months ago, I was only able to remote start my car for about 3 days. After that I got a notification on the Ford Pass app to update in vehicle settings to enable connectivity. For some reason when I got to enable connected features in my NAV screen nothing happens, the screen just stays loading and never takes me anywhere. Has anyone been able to get around this? Can I disable my car from the ford pass app and connect again without loosing my Ford points? Being able to remote start my car from home is nice to get it warmed up by the time I'm ready to leave, not to mention having my vehicles location at all times.
Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Since picking up my new GT about 3 months ago, I was only able to remote start my car for about 3 days. After that I got a notification on the Ford Pass app to update in vehicle settings to enable connectivity. For some reason when I got to enable connected features in my NAV screen nothing happens, the screen just stays loading and never takes me anywhere. Has anyone been able to get around this? Can I disable my car from the ford pass app and connect again without loosing my Ford points? Being able to remote start my car from home is nice to get it warmed up by the time I'm ready to leave, not to mention having my vehicles location at all times.
you can delete the car and add it again. It won’t mess with your ford points. I have done it many times without any issues