Sponsored

2018 Ecoboost mods?

moabu9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost Ruby Red PP
I picked up a 2018 Ecoboost 10AT with PP last week. This is my first Mustang and I came from a MK7 GTI so I'm new to the Mustang scene. I don't plan on going crazy with lowering the car, swap turbos, full exhaust etc. (I want to keep warranty) but I am looking to do some mods. With that said, I haven't been able to find too much on 2018 ecoboost mods. I'm looking to put in a drop in filter, probably aFe dry although some people says it adds power then there are some that say otherwise. Also whenever Ford Performance releases a tune for the car I'll probably go with that, but until then I'd appreciate any tips or advice on what else I should do.
IMG_5107.jpg
Sponsored

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning can help you. :).

I too had a mk7 GTI for a while.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Drive it . Send it . Get comfortable with it . Wash it , caress it . Maintane it by checking spark plug gaps and all of the charge pipe fittings . Get the Ford Mustang app .

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Tint, ceramic coating, airaid modular tube with the drop in filter. Those would be my first suggestions. What though is your plan for it overall op?
Nice car btw and welcome to the mustang world. :clap:

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Tint, ceramic coating, airaid modular tube with the drop in filter. Those would be my first suggestions. What though is your plan for it overall op?
Nice car btw and welcome to the mustang world. :clap:
Agreed on the tint. If I can see your truck's logo through the windows, it ain't dark enough. :sunglasses:

I had so many mods done before I finally relented on the tint. It should've been the first for the Southern heat alone.

And take it from me. That beautiful color will love it! View attachment 300373
Sponsored