10r80 transmission Code P0772 & P2704

Velocity10gear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 10spd
So last night while cruising out of a residence, when pressing the gas the car wouldnt move. I stopped, turned it off then turned it on again. When I did this and put the car into D, the gears jumped to 10th gear and back to 7th all while being stationary, the car didnt move at all. The only mode it engages in is park and neutral. Im putting down 808whp and the transmission is rebuilt with a suncoast stage 2 transmission rebuild kit. I’ve already tried disconnecting the battery as well as reflashing the tune. Im just looking for some insight on which way to go. Im thinking this could possibly be the valve body? ALL INPUT is welcome. Please & thank you in advance. I will attach a video to show what it does.

Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Just Googleing the codes would seem to indicate a shift solenoid problem- the 772 code. The other code sounds like it's just saying the transmission isn't shifting correctly.
I'd be calling whoever built the trans.

OP
OP

Velocity10gear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 10spd
Update on this issue! I got this fixed back in August and forgot to make a post about it. I ended up having to replace my valve-body and that solved all my issues with this. ALSO, make sure when refilling trans fluid, you are doing this with the transmission at OPERATING TEMPERATURES or you will get incorrect readings and can cause a slight trans fluid leak from the pan when under boost
Sponsored