• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB COBB AP V3

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
anybody out there willing to help a broke but nearly graduated college kid,
looking to buy a COBB AP V3 for a reasonable price reason being i'm trying to get MAP (Adam's E-Tune)
Sponsored

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
You probably know this already, but since Adam's custom tune is $125 if you don't buy the AP from MAP, why would you buy used? You'd have to get an AP for $375 just to break even.

khaosryder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'15 RR 100A EB PP
I think he's referring to the "E-Tune" which is different according to MAP's policy.

Custom Tune:
125$ One-time email tune with your list of mods

E-Tune:
250$ Life-time custom tuning with different mods and data-logs (over the phone/internet)

If you buy the AP from MAP, you get 1 custom tune. The E-Tune is more personalized and overall a better tune/service.

khaosryder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'15 RR 100A EB PP

OP
OP
paullyd210

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
Yes sorry for not being specific, but that's exactly what I'm referring to. It'll be a better deal if I can buy used and then Adams e tune. If not I'll just end up buying it all with Adam it'll just take me longer for me to do so since I have to pay $500 for the Tuner plus $250 for the e tune. It would be nice however if MAP considered giving a credit towards the e-tune for those who buy the access port from them but skip the "custome tune" option completly and just go with the "e-tune" option.

Sponsored

khaosryder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'15 RR 100A EB PP
The best person to ask is the man himself!

BigCatDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Yes sorry for not being specific, but that's exactly what I'm referring to. It'll be a better deal if I can buy used and then Adams e tune. If not I'll just end up buying it all with Adam it'll just take me longer for me to do so since I have to pay $500 for the Tuner plus $250 for the e tune. It would be nice however if MAP considered giving a credit towards the e-tune for those who buy the access port from them but skip the "custome tune" option completly and just go with the "e-tune" option.

I have a COBB MAP AP V3 with Stock MAP tune.

OP
OP
paullyd210

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)