Sponsored

Vs M340i

CXRs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 GT A10
Best money I have spent on the car. just put whatever fuel you want in and forget it. No flashing tunes at the gas station, beats a normal “flex” tune by a mile because there’s no adjustment time for the fuel trims to stabilize and on e85 you get full timing like a dedicated e85 tune.

PCMTec does not do the tuning themselves so I had Ray at DRPmotorsports do my tune. 451whp at 6500rpm (dyno broke couldn’t go higher) on stock exhaust & drop in filter on E75. More importantly it drives perfect at any mix of E and idles glass smooth.

The hardware/plumbing/electrical was a pain in the ass to adapt to an 2020+ lhd car but I wrote a guide on it with full bill of materials based on my setup so it should be super easy to copy now. Might want to read my thread on that before jumping in.
I've been for the past 20 minutes haha. I was talking to him when they were still working with Lund on dev cars, hoping to get in early. I'm gonna have some hard thinking to do on this, my wallet ain't too happy with me right now
Sponsored