Sponsored

Steeda Mustang MagneRide Sport Lowering Springs

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Does anyone have any experience or maybe have installed the Steeda Mustang MagneRide Sport Lowering Springs on their Mach 1,
Part # 555-8242,
It advertises a 1 inch drop on all four corners, can anyone attest to this?
Thanks.
Sponsored

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I have the Dual Rate MagneRide Ultimate Handling Lowering Springs. It not only looks great, but the handling is incredible with all the Steeda parts working together as a system.

dsc04143-edit_52851474816_o.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The people have spoken ... let me know if I can help assist :)

Happy to help!

Best,

TJ

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dan2023

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
The people have spoken ... let me know if I can help assist :)

Happy to help!

Best,

TJ
Which application/springs would you recommend to achieve a 3/4 to 1 inch lower stance for a Mach 1,

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I have Steeda magnaride Sport Springs on mine. They were installed before I bought the car so I have no official "before" measurement. However after doing some research and comparing ride heights to other M1 owners on this site, it appears the drop was about .7" up front and .5" in the rear for a NON-HP car (after adjustment for tire size was taken into account).

I believe the 1 inch advertised drop on Steeda's website is for GTs. Check out my thread here for more info -

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/whats-your-ride-height.196103/

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I have the magnaride dual rate on my Mach 1. Right at 3/4” drop. Love them. When used with the rest of the Steeda suspension upgrades the car handles amazing and looks killer

IMG_7097.jpeg

IMG_8258.jpeg

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I wish I could have drove my car before these were put on to appreciate the difference. I did however drive a non-hp car with stock suspension and it was a noticeably different ride (for the worse).

My only gripe about the Sport Springs is it does lower the car to its limits when combined with the HP wheels and tires. You definitely need to be careful of speed bumps and rain gutters or scrappage can occur on the underside splash shield.

Last edited:

Sponsored

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
After I mount my new wheels, this is my next mod to do. For Those who have them on, did you install it yourself? Does this mod affect the warranty?

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
After I mount my new wheels, this is my next mod to do. For Those who have them on, did you install it yourself? Does this mod affect the warranty?
The warranty is only effected if it is determined the aftermarket part caused or contributed to a failure/repair. In that event only those parts in question wouldn't be covered.

Make sure you get an alignment afterward. And definitely get camber plates installed with the springs.

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
The warranty is only effected if it is determined the aftermarket part caused or contributed to a failure/repair. In that event only those parts in question wouldn't be covered.

Make sure you get an alignment afterward. And definitely get camber plates installed with the springs.
You answered my next question. To save on labor cost, I will opt to add the plates during the install. Since alignment will be needed, I will also add the alignment sleeves in the back. Cheers!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Getting the plates done with the springs will be more affordable & save you time - understand it's a bit of an investment up front ... but that is a solid way to go!

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored