• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Spoiler Delete?

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
Debating on if going with the spoiler delete option from factory would look better than the standard blade spoiler that come on GT's? I always had the blade spoiler on my previous 2 S550's but it is such a small spoiler thought the delete may look cleaner and better, similar to old Bullitt Mustang. anybody have a GT with the spoiler delete and how do you like the look?
Sponsored

OP
OP
MarkS650GT10

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
thanks! yeah the only one I kinda looked at was the RTR duckbill spoiler, but thinking the delete may look cleaner,

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I'd get it and just replace it later since the holes will already be there to be reused. Or you can wrap/paint it in black to maintain a bit of a spoiler delete effect. (Unless the car is black.)

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
anybody have a GT with the spoiler delete and how do you like the look?
yes, like. There are some pics in the share your fav s650 shot thread.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I like the spoiler delete but if you're planning to go aftermarket at some point, I'd get the blade since it has the mounting holes that most aftermarket spoilers use. There are not many good options for aftermarket at the moment though.
Gotta get creative on your own; at least until the aftermarket folks design some cool wings.

:giggle:

S650 Mustang Spoiler Delete? 1716311160731-wq

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
I think on the coupes only the PP and DH spoilers look right. The blade spoiler to my eyes doesn't work as well. I'd still keep the spoiler and then swap it out later for something similar to the PP spoiler.

For the convertible I think the blade spoiler looks better than a spoiler delete. I have no plans to remove mine or replace.

POHLHAMMER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I personally think it looks good. I can see where a younger guy may like it more. I was unsure when we got it , but the more I looked at it , the more I liked it. Washing it without seems easier as well.
It is supposed to be my wifes summer car , and it definitely looks a bit more elegant when she sits in it , not having a spoiler. Might just be her though :wink:

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I got the NP so the black blade on gray looks good for now. I am going to replace with aftermarket soon as they make one I like.

The other reason I am glad I went with the blade was, in person the 650 looks really big in front especially since the tail lights cut on so sharp compared to the 550. The blade helps balance it out a bit. IMO

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I ordered mine with spoiler delete, I prefer the simple smooth curve lines

24 gt cs 2.jpg
Looks great. Even with spoiler delete, the S650's rear already gives a bit of a spoiler effect with that upper portion that sticks out. I feel like it's the only more modern Mustang that doesn't really need it, unlike say, the S197 which to me just looked naked without it.
Sponsored