Sponsored

Shelbyfest - Jefferson City, MO.

doublea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R - Triple Yellow
Curious if anyone plans on attending Shelbyfest in Jefferson City Missouri coming up the first weekend in May? It falls the same weekend as the Magic Dragon Car Show down at Lake of the Ozarks as well.

https://shelbyfest.net/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Want to but have plans already.

OP
OP
doublea

doublea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been going since 2014. Will attend again next week!
I've never been. Must be a pretty good show if you've been coming back that many years. How many cars do they usually end up getting? Was originally thinking about doing Shelbyfest on Friday and the Magic Dragon on Saturday.

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
I can't go this year, but have been many times. The last two years I attended the track days at OIR. I would suggest you go to this track as it will really show what these cars can do. The track is just something you have to experience. No matter your experience level, just go.

Sponsored

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I've never been. Must be a pretty good show if you've been coming back that many years. How many cars do they usually end up getting? Was originally thinking about doing Shelbyfest on Friday and the Magic Dragon on Saturday.
I'm also a member of the FordGT500.com forum and have been since 2008. We have a group of approximately 30 members who attend Shelbyfest each year and as a result, close friendships have resulted. The number of cars can change year to year, but on average about 300 to 400 cars attend the car show held on Saturday in downtown Jefferson City. It's a great show and going to the Ozark International Raceway on Thursday and Friday is a fantastic experience. The challenges of the track are noteworthy.

OP
OP
doublea

doublea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm also a member of the FordGT500.com forum and have been since 2008. We have a group of approximately 30 members who attend Shelbyfest each year and as a result, close friendships have resulted. The number of cars can change year to year, but on average about 300 to 400 cars attend the car show held on Saturday in downtown Jefferson City. It's a great show and going to the Ozark International Raceway on Thursday and Friday is a fantastic experience. The challenges of the track are noteworthy.
Appreciate the reply!
Sponsored