Saleen S650 Spoiler on S550

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I really like the new spoiler for the S650 Saleen Mustang but I wanted to know if it will fit on my 2015 Mustang. I asked them and they said they had a customer buy it and it does fit with slight modification but didn’t go into detail. Does anyone one here know of it being done or did it themselves? If so, can we see images? I think the new S650 spoiler looks very much like the one from the Fox bodied cars which I did have back in the day so updating mine with this is something that interests me greatly. Any help is appreciated. I’ll post an image to show what the spoiler looks like.
IMG_0619.jpeg
Sponsored

Jasonb543

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I agree 💯 on it being a throwback to the foxbody whale tail spoilers

I’d love to see it on the S550… follow up if you find more

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I’d find a few S650 spoiler install videos and watch them. At a minimum, I believe the mounting points are different so you’re likely drilling new holes. If you have an existing spoiler, it looks like the holes in the center of the decklid will be exposed also. It’s a good looking spoiler for sure, will be curious to see it on S550 if someone ends up doing it

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
I really like the new spoiler for the S650 Saleen Mustang but I wanted to know if it will fit on my 2015 Mustang. I asked them and they said they had a customer buy it and it does fit with slight modification but didn’t go into detail. Does anyone one here know of it being done or did it themselves? If so, can we see images? I think the new S650 spoiler looks very much like the one from the Fox bodied cars which I did have back in the day so updating mine with this is something that interests me greatly. Any help is appreciated. I’ll post an image to show what the spoiler looks like.
IMG_0619.jpeg
I thought it looked great on a Fox body, but seams a bit out of place on a S550. Just my 2c
Sponsored