Sponsored

Roanoke Lynchburg VA Area Recommended Dealer for Warranty Work?

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
I am looking to get a couple of warranty items addressed on my 22 Mach 1. Are there any Ford dealers in the area that perform warranty work without breaking anything else on the car and are proud of their work? Does the Service Advisor know anything? This may be a tall order. Are there any dealer service departments in the area that should be avoided? The car is completely stock, so I am not concerned about modifications.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Bhorton91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Branden
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
I know this a while back, I live down in Pulaski. I know Duncan in blacksburg had not sure now an actual svt tech, when that was still a thing. I have personally seen an 05 ford gt getting work there. So take that for what you will. If I need warranty work I'd go there.

OP
OP
Rob_R

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
I know this a while back, I live down in Pulaski. I know Duncan in blacksburg had not sure now an actual svt tech, when that was still a thing. I have personally seen an 05 ford gt getting work there. So take that for what you will. If I need warranty work I'd go there.
Thanks for the reply. I will keep Duncan in mind if I have further warranty work. I ended up going with Apple Ford in Lynchburg and I have nothing but praise for them. I had an oil leak and I wanted the Mach 1 front wheel well trim re-attached. The oil pan was leaking where a screw attached a heat shield to the pan. I assume it was overtightened at the factory as the pan leaked since day 1.

I requested they keep the car indoors at all times and they were happy to do so during both appointments. I scheduled a diagnostic appointment in October. Apple Ford said the oil pan needed replacement and they would replace the wheel well trim. Parts arrived in Dec and I requested a spring appointment as the weather was too iffy and the potential for road salt was too high. Again, Apple Ford was very accommodating. We scheduled a late April appointment, and I got the car back last week. So far everything is great about the quality of work. I worked with the Service Advisor (Darryl) who was outstanding. I was introduced to Bill, who is the Tech that worked on my Mach 1. Bill was happy to answer any questions I had about the job.

For anyone in the area, Apple Ford went out of their way to make my warranty work as painless as possible.

Bhorton91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Branden
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
You can't beat that. I worry about taking one somewhere and it sitting outside as well. That alone is probably worth it.
Sponsored