• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Regular Round Gauges?

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 401a, Auto, AE, Atlas Blue
So how do I get regular round gauges on the display? I'm using sport mode most of the time. I must be missing something. At the same time, how do I save favorites using XM/Sirius? I've searched and searched on nothing I find works.. TIA
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
i believe the radio presets are press and hold to set.
Press and hold what, i keep pressing she keeps holding but my favorite button, where’s that?

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
As far as XM/Sirius, since I drive multiple vehicles, I use the app on my phone.

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Press and hold what, i keep pressing she keeps holding but my favorite button, where’s that?
I have the same question.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
LOL! I don't think some of these folks understood what you were laying down, sir ... :cwl:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For anyone who is actually perplexed: When you tap the radio box, it will go full screen. Along the bottom is a series (group) of radio presents. While listening to the station that you want to make a preset for, all you do is tap and keep your finger down on one of the presets. You can even swipe that bar left or right to reveal additional presets. IIRC, you can set the number of (groups of) presets somewhere in the Sync settings. These are pics I found online, but should be good enough to explain.

S650 Mustang Regular Round Gauges? 1716215647806-vx

S650 Mustang Regular Round Gauges? 1716215698750-h4

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
I struggle to get Sirrius/XM presets to work. i was on the phone with XM many times. I went back to the dealer and a salesperson helped me.
It is not intuitive, but he got it set up for me

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I struggle to get Sirrius/XM presets to work. i was on the phone with XM many times. I went back to the dealer and a salesperson helped me.
Do share!

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's not intuitive about pressing and holding one of the (virtual) preset 'buttons' in the (virtual) present button panel until the current station has been stored there?

I must be missing something here.

OP
OP

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's not intuitive about pressing and holding one of the (virtual) preset 'buttons' in the (virtual) present button panel until the current station has been stored there?

I must be missing something here.
Where is the pre-set panel for Sirius/XM?
I don't see it.

I figured out that if I hold the station name next to the icon, NOT the big icon but the little one, it will add a star which I assume means it's in my favorites. It gives a dialog box on the screen that says something like "use the up and down arrows on the steering wheel to cycle between favorites.". That doesn't work. It changes the center display to tire pressure, etc.

As a comparison, my wife's 24 VW Atlas, you select a channel on Sirius/XM, hold the icon and it's added to favorites. To see all your favorites, you tap the heart icon on the left bar. To cycle, you use the steering wheel controls. easy peasy.
Sponsored