Sponsored

RealTruck shipping speed??

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
I ordered a tonneau cover and floor mats from RealTruck.com. Anyone know how long it takes them to ship? They couldn’t give me an ETA and thinking about canceling and ordering from somewhere else.
Sponsored

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
If it’s one of the BAK covers, it’s a preorder. I asked the other day when mine will ship and they expect it to ship by 5/11.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it’s one of the BAK covers, it’s a preorder. I asked the other day when mine will ship and they expect it to ship by 5/11.
Would have been nice if it said that somewhere. Thanks for the info

Rover Rover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
...and for that mats, if it's the 3D Maxpider (the only custom fit mats that seem to be listed), your order will be cancelled soon as there is no ETA from the manufacturer.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...and for that mats, if it's the 3D Maxpider (the only custom fit mats that seem to be listed), your order will be cancelled soon as there is no ETA from the manufacturer.
🤬🤬🤬

Rover Rover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
That said, when ordering most products that are manufactured from Realtruck, their shipping and turnaround times can be blazing fast, I've had items <48 hrs from placing the order. Unfortunately it seems like most custom accessories for the 4G are backordered/delayed on a weekly basis.

OP
OP
Wags

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That said, when ordering most products that are manufactured from Realtruck, their shipping and turnaround times can be blazing fast, I've had items <48 hrs from placing the order. Unfortunately it seems like most custom accessories for the 4G are backordered/delayed on a weekly basis.
yeah I get that, would be nice if they say something is backordered though.
Sponsored