• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey PP1 Spoiler in Atlas Blue includes mounting tape & hardware - ready to ship

FuzzyDunlop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium
Selling a take-off performance pack 1 spoiler in Atlas Blue. Spoiler is in very good shape with no imperfections that I can see. As you can see in the pictures, I'm also including 3M adhesive that I've cut to the shape needed for the spoiler, a long with all other needed hardware. I left the adhesive sized to cover where the factory retaining clips go, but you can easily cut another hole in the adhesive to re-use those. After market spoilers just leave this hole open, so you can do it either way.

This is a way better route to go over the MP concepts PP1 replica spoiler from American Muscle, since at least by me the three quotes I've gotten for painting a spoiler were $350-$450.

$375 or best offer. Already packed and ready to ship. Buyer pays shipping. If you'd rather pick up, I'm located in Hunterdon County, NJ.

PXL_20230203_180337941.jpg
PXL_20230118_013311279.jpg
PXL_20230118_013318324.jpg
PXL_20230118_015715034.jpg
PXL_20230118_015643942.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

FuzzyDunlop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name