Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
If I was a betting man, I would think that your vehicle came with the Black painted roof from the FRAP.

Having said that, do you know have either the original window sticker for your car or a replacement as that will easily confirm which way your car came from the factory?

With respect removing your Black painted roof and have it painted Race Red and adding White OTT stripes, I respect your decision but from a cost and value standpoint your vehicle will take a significant hit from a valuation standpoint.

As you may or may not know, all GT350 R models that were ordered with OTT stripes came with Red pin stripes which complimented the larger OTT stripes therefore that was the reason that Ford did not offer OTT stripes for Race Red and Ruby Red cars.

I really like the look of a Race Red or Ruby Red R model with a painted Black roof along with no OTT stripes and suggest that we have similar likes when it comes to GT350 R models in Red as I ordered HR019 in Ruby Red with a Black painted roof and really like both shades of Red on these cool cars.

Getting back to the original window sticker for your car, I hope that came with JR222 along with the 2018 Shelby GT350R Owners Kit and once you look at the WS you will be able to determine if your car also came with an OEM GT350R car cover?

Good luck going forward!

DSCF2065.JPG
That is unbelievably gorgeous...

G-Ride Garage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang, 1996 F-250, 2017 Shelby GT350R
That's cool! They move alot of GT350's. Both my brother and I got ours from them. Great dealership to work with.
They've been great to deal with, I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Car should be here tomorrow!