• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Owners of 2024 Ford Mustang vehicles have access to a complimentary series of experiences designed to help explore everything Mustang has to offer.

Mustang Unleashed Events – View the list of 2024 Owner VIP events.

Mustang Driving Experiences – Owners of 2024 Ford Mustangs have the opportunity to attend a complimentary day-and-a-half immersion into the world of Mustang and drive this legendary car at the world-class Charlotte Motor Speedway facilities.

Register now to join us for exclusive events, live music, hands-on driving instruction and much more!

S650 Mustang New Experiences "Unleashed Events" are Coming for 2024 Mustang Owners 51324.PNG
Sponsored

keithwalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Ember Dark Horse on order, Mercedes SLC
Will there be any events in Europe perhaps to coincide with the first few vehicles arriving over here ?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Y'all...take advantage of these events. Just got back from Mustang Unleashed at Road Atlanta this weekend, and the opportunity to ride with Ben Hobson was amazing not to mention the other small gifts and activities for us S650 owners. Will be heading to Charlotte in the fall for drag strip and drift brake. Can't wait!

Shout out to Ben for a great drift ride in the 24 Mustang!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
I traded some emails with the coordinator today. Some info:

1) if you sign up for the automatics they all have paddle shift on them.

2) the road racing is NOT on the Charlotte roval but on some new Charlotte Road Course that is being built. I was told to just search “Charlotte Motor Speedway new road course” to get the track layout. That means we will be some of the first people to run it!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Didn't know Ford Motor Company actually creating threads in here :D

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in
Hope they do an event in the Pacific Northwest!

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
Sucks living so dang far away from all the events they’re having. I can’t afford the trip to any of those places

mrnavy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Oxford White, 2023 Roush F150 Oxfo
Sucks living so dang far away from all the events they’re having. I can’t afford the trip to any of those places
I agree. I live in NJ and the closet is in SC. I don’t have the money for gas n hotel since I spent it all on my Dark Horse.

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Prem. Conv., 2022 Mav Hy XLT
Y'all...take advantage of these events. Just got back from Mustang Unleashed at Road Atlanta this weekend, and the opportunity to ride with Ben Hobson was amazing not to mention the other small gifts and activities for us S650 owners. Will be heading to Charlotte in the fall for drag strip and drift brake. Can't wait!

I was there as well. First did the ride along with Morgan driving. As I was watching the different drivers during the day, she was by far making the most smoke. She did a great job. She is very personable and has a great sense of humor. Later I did a ride along with Ben Hobson as well. That was pretty incredible. I watched as both Ben and Vaughn Gittin, Jr., had both Mustangs together at the VIP experience. They were awesome.

I would encourage all 2024 Mustang Owners to experience Mustang Unleashed. Even if you are not an owner, you can sign up for the ride alongs at these events.

I have also signed up for the Mustang Unleashed Mustang Immersion at Charlotte in October.
I added a video of my ride along with Morgan, and a video of Morgan driving on another ride along.

Edit: I added videos of my ride along with Morgan, and another ride along she was driving.

Last edited:

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
Signed up for the Charlotte Road Course - Mustang Unleashed 2 day event in August. Hope its everything that the description says it is.

ADOUBLEU 13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt premium performance pack
I agree. I live in NJ and the closet is in SC. I don’t have the money for gas n hotel since I spent it all on my Dark Horse.
Ill give you a place to stay 5 miles from the track if take me as your guest!

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hoping for a Florida date!

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1

3 minutes from my house and I didn’t know about it. Smh
Sponsored