Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang
Hi All
I have a 2020 Bullitt.
Already tried the H pipe and X pipe but I didn’t like the sound. I actually prefer the stock resonator.
I would like the exhaust just a little louder and wondered what the best Axel back would be with the stock resonator?.

I have been looking at the flow master American thunder as an example because I don’t won’t it too loud like the corsa exhausts.

or is it best just to stay stock ?.

thanks
I'd go with the Flowmaster American Thunder or Borla S-Type axle-back exhaust for your 2020 Bullitt. They should give you that deeper, moderate sound without getting as loud as the Corsa systems.
Sponsored

Snellemin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '14 Expedition, Merc C300, Scion xb,
I believe it's the packing material inside the exhaust that was different. The resonator were the same.
Hi All
I have a 2020 Bullitt.
Already tried the H pipe and X pipe but I didn’t like the sound. I actually prefer the stock resonator.
I would like the exhaust just a little louder and wondered what the best Axel back would be with the stock resonator?.

I have been looking at the flow master American thunder as an example because I don’t won’t it too loud like the corsa exhausts.

or is it best just to stay stock ?.

thanks
Stay away from flowmaster. I like the X-pipe on mine. Is the "track mode" exhaust option not loud enough for you?