Sponsored

My 2024 TRD Off Road delivered (traded 2021 Bronco)

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Got the call last night that it should arrive at some point last night. This morning I got the call it was there. Left work and did everything I needed to do before heading over to pick it up. Once I pulled up and seen it out front all possible regret I was having for trading in my 2021 Ford bronco was gone. The drive home was super comfortable and the bronze oxide is such a nice color in person. I asked them not to wash it so I came home and gave it a half assed wash because it was getting late. Iā€™ll give it a good wash tomorrow.

2024 Tacoma My 2024 TRD Off Road delivered (traded 2021 Bronco) IMG_4011

2024 Tacoma My 2024 TRD Off Road delivered (traded 2021 Bronco) IMG_4006

This is my bronco i traded in btw
Sponsored

Dmesser92

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD, 1991 Toyota Pickup 4WD
Congratulations! What motivated you to trade in the Bronco?

guitarist alec

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma Sport
Sweet truck @DillyCrack ā€¦.how would you describe the Bronze ? My wife thinks i should def consider it before buying a Blue Crush Sport šŸ¤”

OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Congratulations! What motivated you to trade in the Bronco?
Thanks! What motivated me the most was getting rid of the soft top. At high way speeds it would just be so loud. After market hard tops starting at like $5500 plus everyone on Facebook marketplace thinking their oem roof was worth $10k it made no sense to buy one considering the factory option was something like $1200 at time of order. I got a good price for it for trade which barely increased my payment (just because of the interest rate). I also test drove a Trd or at my dealership before putting down a deposit and the ride was so much better (but the bronco did have 35 inch mud terrain tires).

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE
OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Sweet truck @DillyCrack ā€¦.how would you describe the Bronze ? My wife thinks i should def consider it before buying a Blue Crush Sport šŸ¤”
Thank you! I think yesterday in the sun it looked a lot more like an olive green in the sun but my neighbor thought it looked army green. This morning when the sun was barely out I think it looked more of an army greenish brown. In both lights it looks great. The guys I work with said it looks a little more brown than green. So honestly I canā€™t tell you exactly what color it is but it looks awesome and Iā€™m glad I was able to get one in it.

googz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Thanks! What motivated me the most was getting rid of the soft top. At high way speeds it would just be so loud. After market hard tops starting at like $5500 plus everyone on Facebook marketplace thinking their oem roof was worth $10k it made no sense to buy one considering the factory option was something like $1200 at time of order. I got a good price for it for trade which barely increased my payment (just because of the interest rate). I also test drove a Trd or at my dealership before putting down a deposit and the ride was so much better (but the bronco did have 35 inch mud terrain tires).
This is exactly the reason why I sold my bronco and I am waiting on a TRD Pro. The 21 soft tops are horrible. It was really tiresome on longer trips.

OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
This is exactly the reason why I sold my bronco and I am waiting on a TRD Pro. The 21 soft tops are horrible. It was really tiresome on longer trips.
I had the oem soft top for probably a little over a year before I found a good deal for the bestop one on Facebook marketplace and switched them out and sold the oem one. It was a lot better but it would still drive me nuts on days that were mildly windy. I went to Maine at the end of summer last year (9.5 hours there and back) and that was the breaking point.

googz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I had the oem soft top for probably a little over a year before I found a good deal for the bestop one on Facebook marketplace and switched them out and sold the oem one. It was a lot better but it would still drive me nuts on days that were mildly windy. I went to Maine at the end of summer last year (9.5 hours there and back) and that was the breaking point.
Congrats btw, I am glad I didnā€™t spend the money on the best top. One other thing that was unbearable was the window rattle, it would always come back no matter how many times the dealer tried to fix it

OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Congrats btw, I am glad I didnā€™t spend the money on the best top. One other thing that was unbearable was the window rattle, it would always come back no matter how many times the dealer tried to fix it
Thank you! I had the same problem. I took it to the dealer a bunch of times because they kept telling me theyā€™d try this and that and all theyā€™d do was reset the windows

JED

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma TRD Sport
Got the call last night that it should arrive at some point last night. This morning I got the call it was there. Left work and did everything I needed to do before heading over to pick it up. Once I pulled up and seen it out front all possible regret I was having for trading in my 2021 Ford bronco was gone. The drive home was super comfortable and the bronze oxide is such a nice color in person. I asked them not to wash it so I came home and gave it a half assed wash because it was getting late. Iā€™ll give it a good wash tomorrow.

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4006.jpeg

This is my bronco i traded in btw
Congratulations youā€™ll love the truck and the color. As far as washing Iā€™ve been turkey hunting the past couple days. The truck is filthy but the bronze oxide camouflages the dirt and mud!!

2024 Tacoma My 2024 TRD Off Road delivered (traded 2021 Bronco) image

OP
OP
DillyCrack

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Congratulations youā€™ll love the truck and the color. As far as washing Iā€™ve been turkey hunting the past couple days. The truck is filthy but the bronze oxide camouflages the dirt and mud!!

image.jpg
Sweet truck. What wheel and tire combo are you running. I originally thought Iā€™d run black wheels but Bronze wheels are starting to grow on me.
Sponsored