• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang Dark Horse roof graphics

scainerrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Has anyone had graphics applied to the roof of their Dark Horse? If so did you order them from someone?

S650 Mustang Mustang Dark Horse roof graphics Screenshot_20240507_193344_Chrome
Sponsored

Billycar11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac Grand Prix
thats the painted stripes option i believe on the dark horse
if you want it im sure a wrap shop could recreate it for you for much less than ford wants about 5k i think

GhastlyTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse and 2023 Mach-E GT
Subscribing! I've also been looking for someone to release a roof vinyl application that mimics the painted roof.

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Fair bit of this type of graphic on ebay; if you weren't already aware of it.

GhastlyTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse and 2023 Mach-E GT
Fair bit of this type of graphic on ebay; if you weren't already aware of it.
Care to share a link? I've look through countless pages of search results and I've not been able to find a vinyl roof option that mimics the stock painted option. Thanks!

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Care to share a link? I've look through countless pages of search results and I've not been able to find a vinyl roof option that mimics the stock painted option. Thanks!
Sorry, none of the ebay roof graphics I looked at mimiced the stock painted option. Lot of American flags and other designs though.

Have you considered having a Custom Wrap shop design a roof graphic like you want? Even if the custom design shop isn't near you they might do one up and ship it to an installer in your area. Might be prohibitively expensive though.

https://www.designcrowd.com/carwrap-design?flash_sale=110OFFNEWUSER&msclkid=b537281dab5c192c31794e216c287fbe&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=USA: 04. Services: Car Wrap Design&utm_term=custom car wrap designs&utm_content=Custom Car Wrap Design

https://www.tintworld.com/services/automotive-services/vehicle-wraps-graphics/

Good luck; hope you get one!
Sponsored