ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I hope that fixes it for you. I'd love to hear how it goes once you've finished. They wouldn't tell me what part it was. I assumed it was the control module under the seat but if it's worth a shot of spending $104 for a motor, I'll definitely give that a try.
I replaced the blower unit this morning and now have functioning heated and cooled seats 👍
Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
That's awesome. Thanks for updating me. I'll order the part and give it a shot.

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome. Thanks for updating me. I'll order the part and give it a shot.
If you start the car and turn off heating/aircon (and the music 😄) turn on the seat cooling to full and see of you can hear the seat fan blowing . . I couldn't previously but now the fan in the seat can be clearly heard.

Last edited:

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
If you start the car and turn off heating/aircon (and the music 😄) turn on the heat cooling to full and see of you can hear the seat fan blowing . . I couldn't previously but now the fan in the seat can be clearly heard.
You don't need to remove the seat cushion either - the metal frame that the blower is attached to, can be unclipped and push back so you can access the two torx screws holding in the blower.
Torx.jpg

Brett0098

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
I don't have any heating/cooling functionality on my 19 drivers side either. I also ordered the blower unit and it should be here next week. When I turn on the passenger side I can hear it spin up but nothing on the drivers side. From my understanding there is a blower for the backrest and on the bottom. Are you only replacing the bottom blower? If they are setup the same as the F-150 seats then I believe they would be wired in relay starting from the bottom blower motor which could explain why replacing that one then has both of them working again.

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I don't have any heating/cooling functionality on my 19 drivers side either. I also ordered the blower unit and it should be here next week. When I turn on the passenger side I can hear it spin up but nothing on the drivers side. From my understanding there is a blower for the backrest and on the bottom. Are you only replacing the bottom blower? If they are setup the same as the F-150 seats then I believe they would be wired in relay starting from the bottom blower motor which could explain why replacing that one then has both of them working again.
I replaced only the lower unit (under the seat cushion).
Sponsored