• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania FS: 2015 Mustang GT Premium, 6R80, Lund Tune - $25k

Ninjavitis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 18 GLA250 AWD, 05 Vette, 12 Hyundai Accent
Selling my 2015 Mustang GT.

49k miles
Premium
6R80
Lund tuned for 93
CORSA catback
LMR poly mounts
CF steering wheel
CF Duckbill
I have a build thread on here for more info on everything, figured I would put it up on here before parting it out because the parts all work well together.
20200502_130214.jpg

20200502_160020.jpg

20200502_160035.jpg
20191126_140850.jpg

I moved literally a mountain away and need cash to pay for some home repairs (i.e. pave my driveway) and buy an AWD car.

Issues:
Bubble of paint on front of hood above headlight
Curb rash from drive throughs (wheels are straight, new tires up front)
1 out of the 2 bumper tabs on drivers side broke during bumper r/r - not noticeable unless you're washing it

Text is best 610-984-five four nine seven
Sponsored

Last edited: