• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford's CEO Wants the Next Mustang to Be a Poster Car

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Hey, I’m not the one who started this ridiculous back and forth. I’m putting it down to an American who just can’t stand to be wrong.
Sure you did. You said "most", which was ... wait for it ... wrong. Accept it, non-American (whatever that reference you started was supposed to mean).
Sponsored

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
Hey, I’m not the one who started this ridiculous back and forth. I’m putting it down to an American who just can’t stand to be wrong.
Don't worry, that guy is always like that. Trying to be a smart ass and when he realises he is wrong, he tries to find something else to nitpick so he can mentally feel like closing the conversation without hurt feelings.

But he tries to turn the table to make you feel the way he feels.

It's a disease.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium Royal Crimson convertible
Don't worry, that guy is always like that. Trying to be a smart ass and when he realises he is wrong, he tries to find something else to nitpick so he can mentally feel like closing the conversation without hurt feelings.

But he tries to turn the table to make you feel the way he feels.

It's a disease.
Thanks, they’re generally easy to spot and I’m happy to yank their chain for a bit. The reference to sleeping at night is a classic attempt to close off the conversation with a “win”. Just as an aside, I made a living crafting l commercial leases, so language is my forte. I would never use most or much in a lease, but who knew it would draw so much attention in a forum about production time.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Thanks, they’re generally easy to spot and I’m happy to yank their chain for a bit. The reference to sleeping at night is a classic attempt to close off the conversation with a “win”. Just as an aside, I made a living crafting l commercial leases, so language is my forte. I would never use most or much in a lease, but who knew it would draw so much attention in a forum about production time.
You didn't yank my chain. You tried to mislead by saying someone else was wrong when the facts prove otherwise.

Sorry, gaslighting does not work here.

You used the wrong word. Half is NEVER the same as MOST. If you make a living crafting words, then you already know this.
Sponsored