• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia For Sale: Complete Rodeheavers Return Style Fuel System for 2015-2017 Coyote LOWER PRICE!

Acmepwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christy
Vehicle(s)
17' GT PP, 16' 2SS, 96' C4 LT4
Complete Rodeheavers Return Style Fuel System for 2015-2017 Coyote- $750.00 shipped** I bought this kit new, unused from another forum member last March 'Zelek'. I originally planned on installing it but never did- it's just been sitting in my garage. I believe the general consensus is the system is good on E85 for 850 RWHP or less. Simple, OEM like system.

**This Fuel System is ONLY for Gen 2 Coyote

I only accept funds through Paypal Goods and Services

Fuel System 1.jpg

Fuel System 3.jpg

20231022_154557_resized_3.jpg

20231022_154736_resized_3.jpg

20231022_154414_resized_3.jpg

From the manufacturer:

WELCOME TO RODEHEAVERS HOT ROD

2015-2017 SYSTEMS
2015 + Mustang GT S550 Return Fuel System (Pictured below) 1500$Plus 30$Shipping
This is our in house built and tested S550 Coyote Mustang Return style fuel system.

-It uses OEM GT350 dual fuel pumps, this means you have an OEM fuel pump that was designed to go 100000+ miles!

-It also uses the factory FPCM and we add in a second FPCM so the pumps are not FULL BLAST all of the time like other
kits, this means the pumps will not wear out quickly like other kits do or overheat the fuel like other kits do!!

-When you drive the car normally the pumps are

running like the factory pump on a low speed setting controlled by the ECU then flip to high speed when you smash the gas.
-This kit will not cause any check engine lights and does not require special tune changes to function correctly.
-This kit comes with all quality components.
-It uses the 2016+ GT350 twin fuel pumps.
-This kit is plug and play other than cutting or depinning the factory fuel pump plug.

-You get:
-GT350 twin pump assembly
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-Aeromotive fuel pressure gauge(liquid filled)
-AN line in braided stainless or Black (your choice)
-Ford OEM FPCM
-All required AN fittings in red/blue or black (your choice)
-Fuel rail adapter
-Plug and Play wiring harness

-All for 1500$Plus 30$shipping(please allow two weeks to ship in most cases, we build them to order)

-You can choose to add fuel rails (VMP) and a -8 feed line/Fittings to connect them up for 550$more.

Copyright © 2018 Rodeheavers Hot Rod - All Rights Reserved.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Acmepwr

Acmepwr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christy
Vehicle(s)
17' GT PP, 16' 2SS, 96' C4 LT4