• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

First Car Show of '24!

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
Man! That blue sure looks killer!

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Spent 4 hours hand washing and prettying up Sully yesterday for the first show of the year for me, and boy it looks great! Not many modern cars at this show so far but the S650 is taking the cake as of now!

20240518_124242.jpg
I did the same thing thursday for a cruse in today. First time I saw another '24 stang. Great to see them on display. Keep us posted on the results.

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Just had a DH in blue ember with the HP on it roll by, didn't stop for the car show but oh my god that color shift in the sunlight was beautiful!

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Oxford White Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 401a, Auto, AE, Atlas Blue
My wife wanted Atlas Blue so bad, but it's super difficult to find in my area for some reason. Looking good!
Same here. Wifey wanted Atlas Blue with a stripe and Carmine Red interior . She's the artist so I went with it even though I was a bit nervous. It looks great and I get compliments all the time. The premium with the 401a accents the interior and makes it look "classy" for lack of a better term.

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
Yesterday was also our Mustang club’s first get together of the year at the local Ford dealer. Forty Mustangs there covering all generations, but only two S650 - my Atlas blue vert and a vapour blue hardtop.

S650 Mustang First Car Show of '24! IMG_7734

S650 Mustang First Car Show of '24! IMG_7739

S650 Mustang First Car Show of '24! IMG_7731

faser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
Spent 4 hours hand washing and prettying up Sully yesterday for the first show of the year for me, and boy it looks great! Not many modern cars at this show so far but the S650 is taking the cake as of now!

20240518_124242.jpg
This is a fantastic Blue on an S650 indeed. Rich and deep with a good pop in the direct sunlight. Great choice, beautiful.

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
I also went to a local show yesterday. About 60 cars, no awards for me but plenty of lookers and question askers then I had a great time. I've been going to these things with my classics for 30 years and still never get tired of it. When my kids were little I used to like to win because I would send them up to get the trophy and they love that these days I figure if I had a good time I'm already a winner when I leave. Good on all of you for getting involved in this. It's a great way to make friends and meet people.

faser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
I also went to a local show yesterday. About 60 cars, no awards for me but plenty of lookers and question askers then I had a great time. I've been going to these things with my classics for 30 years and still never get tired of it. When my kids were little I used to like to win because I would send them up to get the trophy and they love that these days I figure if I had a good time I'm already a winner when I leave. Good on all of you for getting involved in this. It's a great way to make friends and meet people.
You really do meet some good people at these kind of events.
Sponsored