• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin Digital Cluster, Bezel/Shroud and Switch Packs

eddison

Taking my Mustang back to stock to sell, so I am selling a digital cluster and accessories. This is for automatic transmission.

Cluster has 24,306.8 miles on it, and was installed at 3,249.5 miles. You will need to get the mileage programmed if needed - as an FYI, FORScan can increase mileage, but cannot decrease it.

Great condition, no major scratches or blemishes in the cluster cover. Includes the bezel/shroud and right side switch packs. This should be all that's needed for 2018+ cars; I beleive 2017 and earlier need left side switch packs and a new SCCM.

$1200 shipped to the lower 48 via Paypal Friends/Family or Venmo. $1250 shipped via standard Paypal non F/F. I will cover USPS insurance for $1200.
20211008_235239565_iOS.jpg

20211008_235303688_iOS.jpg

20211009_004249605_iOS.jpg

20211009_160017943_iOS.jpg

20211009_160030634_iOS.jpg

20211009_160148690_iOS.jpg

20211009_160156379_iOS.jpg

20211009_164612628_iOS.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

eddison

Still available.

5.Slow.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 3
Still available?

Sponsored

5.Slow.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 3
Do you know if this would be plug and play for an 18' GT 10R80
I know the mileage would have to be done with forscan just curious if you know anything about installing it on another vehicle?

OP
OP

eddison

Do you know if this would be plug and play for an 18' GT 10R80
I know the mileage would have to be done with forscan just curious if you know anything about installing it on another vehicle?
It depends on what you consider plug and play. It should physically plug in no problem. At a minimum, you would need to edit the AsBuilt of the SCCM to tell it that the switch packs are different, and the mileage as you mentioned. You would also want to edit the AsBuilt of the cluster to match the options in your vehicle. For example, if you have BLIS, etc. you would need to tweak the AsBuilt to get those things to show up. There are a couple of threads on this forum with some spreadsheets that have some of that info defined. If you are comfortable with Forscan you should be able to get it dialed in in an afternoon. This is also for automatic transmission, just wanted to note that just in case.

OP
OP

eddison

Sold
Sponsored