• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

"Aeroforce" Dual Interceptor gauge kit (CNF102) with a "Speed of Sound" Double Gauge Pod for sale

21M5033

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach One
“Aeroforce” Dual Interceptor gauge kit (CNF102) with a “Speed of Sound” Double Gauge Pod. The “Aeroforce” Dual Interceptor gauge kit has a black face color and blue display color. The Gauge Pod is Dark Charcoal, and fit’s all 2010-2014 Mustangs. Included is the dual harness to plug into the OBD2 port. While these came out of my 2014 GT500, the AeroForce gauges work on any 2011-2014 Mustang to include Shelby GT500, and 2012, 2013 Boss 302. The “Speed of Sound” Double Gauge Pod is a factory “A” Pillar molding from Ford that “Speed of Sound” added the gauge pods too and it fits like a factory piece should. The gauges read a ton of parameters and display 2 readings each. I added the SVT logos to them and have them programed to show the Shelby snake upon start up. I would suggest going to the Aeroforce Website to look up additional details. I am asking $500 and would really prefer local pickup near Bethlehem, PA as the awkward shape would make it tough to ship with damage occurring. I am willing to drive up to 2 hours from Bethlehem, PA to help with pick-up/delivery. Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions. Frank: 631-672-2142
IMG_1116.jpg
IMG_1117.jpg
IMG_1118.jpg
IMG_1271.jpg
IMG_1272.jpg
IMG_1273.jpg
Sponsored