60k and no FLOOR MATS???

ChrisC

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD ORP
What kind of world do we live in that you can spend 60k and the dealer doesn’t even throw in floor mats?! Like throw some recycled cardboard in there at least!!! Just not how it used to be anymore I guess.
Sponsored

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
I believe each Tacoma comes with carpeted floor mats corresponding to the trim. For example mine say Tacoma Off Road.

sparkytaco

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road
Haha I thought it was just my 2024 4x4 TRD OffRoad. Why would a 4x4 Offroad come with carpet floor mats? You know the answer, they wanted another $100. :p

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
I got both carpeted and all weather with my TRD OffRoad. I'm sure the carpeted are included from Toyota. That said, the Toyota all weather mats are worthless. I just ordered Huskys for mine.

Jabstep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Should've came with carpeted floormats. Its ridiculous how bad the lack of coverage and exposed some of the floor carpet is. I don't understand why they weren't extended in certain areas.

Nixamantacoma

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
My salesman said that they did not come with mats and that I needed to choose which one I wanted as an option.

But I agree that carpet mats should be standard.

I remember when trucks did not include back bumper and it was an option 😊

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
I got both carpeted and all weather with my TRD OffRoad. I'm sure the carpeted are included from Toyota. That said, the Toyota all weather mats are worthless. I just ordered Huskys for mine.
waiting to compare weathertech, tuxmat & 3D Maxspider. Had the OEM in my 3rd gen and was not impressed.

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Y'all need to learn to negotiate. I made them include the all weather mats with my OR purchase.

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
My OR came with two sets of mats. Don't know what to make out this post. Clearly those who didn’t get mats with their trucks were dooped.

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
get some carpet masking, slap that shit down and hit up weather tech. and get on with life. I've never found a killer OEM mat. It's almost intentional they want your carpet ruined. Dealer bro did you a favor asking to pay up for them

Last edited: