5 beeps when locking door

Tacomanoob

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Tacoma
I am not sure if anyone know what it means when the taco beeps I think it was 5 times and then lock. So I unluck and try to lock after that, then it locks with 1 beep. What does that 5 beeps represent?
Sponsored

PaulT

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Taco Sport 4WD
Probably the check the back seat alert. If u open a back door before a drive, you’ll get a reminder to check it after the drive. If u don’t reopen the back door after the drive, it beeps thinking you left your baby or some stinky food in the back seat.

Osprey

First Name
Cleve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road
Probably the check the back seat alert. If u open a back door before a drive, you’ll get a reminder to check it after the drive. If u don’t reopen the back door after the drive, it beeps thinking you left your baby or some stinky food in the back seat.
^This is correct.

Osprey

First Name
Cleve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road
So disappointed with humanity that we need an alert to remember to see if you left your kid behind (I know it's happened)
Well, you know as well as I do that at least here in San Antonio, it is a real thing. But yeah, the people suck-o-meter has been in a steep upward curve over the last couple of decades.

2TR-FE

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma SR5
My Corolla also beeps like that if the window is rolled down whatsoever-