• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
If you find any others post them up!

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
REVan Evan's take is about I think what most of us expected. More refined, more controllable, not significantly faster in top tier driver's hands, but easier to drive fast for the average joe. That's still a win to me.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Savage geese does the best as they always do
Their comment "This is a very good, non ford performance mustang" I think is accurate, but likely to hurt some feelings. My personal struggle is the above comment, considering the price point of the car they were driving. However, someone not currently in a M1 or a 350, will be super happy with their DH.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I have watched 2 reviews so far....and both of them mention light steering/ lack of feedback.....but that you can listen to the tires (if you dont have the exhaust in loud mode) and feel the car....

I watched the one with the GT350 owner as was very curious to get his feedback- overall capabilities similar to Mach and GT350 which was expected - more refined - less track oriented - more street oriented was my take away

Alot of people complained about the tram lining in the Machs and 350s so guessing they tuned that out which is good but of course that resulted in less steering feel (wild guess)

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Always love RevanEvans reviews, and he had a lot of praise for the 10R80 calibration and Magneride updates. Said it felt as fast as his GT350 with more refinement. I think it is what we expected, I cant wait.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Z06, GR Corolla, Formerly 2015 mustang gt
Their comment "This is a very good, non ford performance mustang" I think is accurate, but likely to hurt some feelings. My personal struggle is the above comment, considering the price point of the car they were driving. However, someone not currently in a M1 or a 350, will be super happy with their DH.
If your coming from a early non “special” s550 its maybe worth the upgrade. If your in a mach one, gt350, gt500 its a hard upgrade to justify.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your coming from a early non “special” s550 its maybe worth the upgrade. If your in a mach one, gt350, gt500 its a hard upgrade to justify.
Really enjoyed the video and had an audible chuckle when the heavy metal (and sweating) kicked in on track :crackup:

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I’m waiting for the Doug DeMuro full review of this thing. He usually does a 2nd review when the car is available for driving, and I hope that’s the case with the Mustang too

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Love them all. I preferred Raiti's driving portion. That exhaust singing was just perfect. I see a lot of people saying that changing the exhaust is their the first mod. Not I!! For me, the stock exhaust in track mode was perfect!! It really hit the nail on the head and drove it through the board!!!

And that comes from a guy with basically straight pipes on my '06 GT.

One other thing that caught my attention, was the subtle idle while he was talking about the interior. Nice!!

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
And that’s exactly the issue with the dark horse long term will be. It’s a hard sell at its current price but if you get one on sale or its base. It’s a great car

Piotr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
I am disappointed that Ford did not improve the steering on the Dark Horse model compared to the GT. Additionally, it is likely that we will not receive the handling package and Torsen differential in Europe. This is a problem because the Dark Horse is priced in the same range as a fully loaded RS3 or M2, and just 15,000 euros below the GTS 4.0. I expected more from them at this price point.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I have watched 2 reviews so far....and both of them mention light steering/ lack of feedback.....but that you can listen to the tires (if you dont have the exhaust in loud mode) and feel the car....

I watched the one with the GT350 owner as was very curious to get his feedback- overall capabilities similar to Mach and GT350 which was expected - more refined - less track oriented - more street oriented was my take away

Alot of people complained about the tram lining in the Machs and 350s so guessing they tuned that out which is good but of course that resulted in less steering feel (wild guess)
What is tram lining? Is that where minor surface changes or road imperfections cause the car to dart in various directions more noticably than your average car?
Sponsored