Sponsored

CJPP emblem replacements

WCGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 6M & 2011 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Just wanted to check in with those of you who replaced your stock emblems with the black gloss emblems from CJPP. How are they holding up over time? I ordered a set but have not installed them yet on my 21 Carbonized Grey GT. I’ve read through some of the posts on here and saw some people who have had their start to come off after a while. After seeing these reviews I’m a little hesitant to install them if they may give me a headache later on.

So, how have your emblems held up?
Sponsored

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just wanted to check in with those of you who replaced your stock emblems with the black gloss emblems from CJPP. How are they holding up over time? I ordered a set but have not installed them yet on my 21 Carbonized Grey GT. I’ve read through some of the posts on here and saw some people who have had their start to come off after a while. After seeing these reviews I’m a little hesitant to install them if they may give me a headache later on.

So, how have your emblems held up?
I’ve got the licensed Ford emblems in black. They were as cheap as any other, look great, and have held up well for this past year in AZ.