Sponsored

5.0 Dyno Chart Compilation

6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
This was a hit on some other forum so lets try it here. I'm trying to make this as "sticky" so that people can post their dyno charts with their list of mods.

The purpose of this specific thread is not to see which is better, faster, quicker, higher hp. Simply, just post your numbers so others members know what to expect from those mods and conditions.

Please mention the info in the following order:
Your mods(Stock, tune, Turbo,Supercharger, meth, nitros, race gas).
Type of dyno (dynojet, mustang dyno, dynapack, dd etc etc).
Condition of the dyno day (humidity, elevation, time etc etc).
Dyno done at what gear pull and or whatever you feel that is necessary.

Please don't turn this into a pissing war between tuners. Simply post your data and avoid any irrelevant discussion. Thank you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

Here is mine and it is important to know this is a standard UK V8 GT PP car and here Ford states our cars make 416PS (410BHP). Our cars make less than American cars in UK due to header change to accommodate RHD and stricter emission controls.

So my car was run on the dyno three times to ensure we were getting stable results and this is what my stock car made:

IMG_6146.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

The run was done in 5th gear for accurate torque results as running in 4th results in a much lower torque figure due to 5th being closest to 1:1

Also please note here in EU/UK we are blessed with Maha dyno technology that accurately measures engine crank power which works very well as my car made 415BHP which is 4BHP over what Ford claim and this slight increase could be attributed to the Corsa Sport catback and/or the fact my car only runs Shell Vpower Nitro RON 99 (Octane 94).

So I am pleased my engine is making the stated book figures and a few BHP more so very healthy. It also proves how accurate the Maha dyno is, it really is a very intelligent piece of kit because you can change air pressure in tyres, wheel size but the engine result is always the same as the dyno is intelligent and calculates engine horsepower accurately without factors such as tyre pressure, wheel size being able to confuse it. It even corrects for temperature, humidity, sea level etc. as well which is very useful.

When I remap my car I shall go back to the same dyno, run another baseline, then flash the car and re-run and overlay the results to see the improvements. :)

Couple of videos of my car on the Maha dyno:

[ame]

[ame]

I know this is different to how you guys measure power in the US as you focus on wheel numbers, but here in the UK we are more focused on crank horsepower simply as it is more accurate and allows us to benchmark engines more accurately without the need to remove the engine from the car. Maha has a proven track record in UK/EU even to the point Porsche and Audi use Maha dyno's. :)

Last edited:

RBS550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
RB
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
DYNO Graph

418 rwhp, LUND nGuage Tune, CJ im, Mono blade TB, 47 lb. injectors, E85, 2014 CJ cai, SW 1-7/8” LT, MBRP cat back Street. I think it was a Mustang Dyno. Beefcake would know.

I look at dynos as the starting point. We finished tuning at the track. 3,700+ lb race weight and 11.11 @ 126 mph tells you we gained more power after the dyno tune. All I use the dyno for mostly is to get AFR safe. I don’t let the power numbers bother me, when they’re low, you usually will be impressed at the track and when they’re high you usually get a reality check when you go to the track.

Others look at dynos differently and that’s fine. And there’s no doubt dynos sell parts, buyer beware. You have to decide whether to be a “Muscle Head” or an “MMA Fighter”, both have their place and take hard work, money and talent to achieve their goals.
Pulls.jpg

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
418 rwhp, LUND nGuage Tune, CJ im, Mono blade TB, 47 lb. injectors, E85, 2014 CJ cai, SW 1-7/8” LT, MBRP cat back Street. I think it was a Mustang Dyno. Beefcake would know.

I look at dynos as the starting point. We finished tuning at the track. 3,700+ lb race weight and 11.11 @ 126 mph tells you we gained more power after the dyno tune. All I use the dyno for mostly is to get AFR safe. I don’t let the power numbers bother me, when they’re low, you usually will be impressed at the track and when they’re high you usually get a reality check when you go to the track.

Others look at dynos differently and that’s fine. And there’s no doubt dynos sell parts, buyer beware. You have to decide whether to be a “Muscle Head” or an “MMA Fighter”, both have their place and take hard work, money and talent to achieve their goals.

RB = NA King! :hail:

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

I agree dyno numbers are just a tool to measure gains or to help tune a car everyone wants great numbers but not all dynos are the same and it seems this is a dynojet based on the picture you posted.

Sponsored

OP
OP
6G

6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
You have to decide whether to be a “Muscle Head” or an “MMA Fighter”, both have their place and take hard work, money and talent to achieve their goals.
Well said! :thumbsup:

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
cc9e08224d0f60f3c61eccbb06ebf8d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: 6G

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Hi there

Here is mine and it is important to know this is a standard UK V8 GT PP car and here Ford states our cars make 416PS (410BHP). Our cars make less than American cars in UK due to header change to accommodate RHD and stricter emission controls.

So my car was run on the dyno three times to ensure we were getting stable results and this is what my stock car made:

IMG_6146.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

The run was done in 5th gear for accurate torque results as running in 4th results in a much lower torque figure due to 5th being closest to 1:1

Also please note here in EU/UK we are blessed with Maha dyno technology that accurately measures engine crank power which works very well as my car made 415BHP which is 4BHP over what Ford claim and this slight increase could be attributed to the Corsa Sport catback and/or the fact my car only runs Shell Vpower Nitro RON 99 (Octane 94).

So I am pleased my engine is making the stated book figures and a few BHP more so very healthy. It also proves how accurate the Maha dyno is, it really is a very intelligent piece of kit because you can change air pressure in tyres, wheel size but the engine result is always the same as the dyno is intelligent and calculates engine horsepower accurately without factors such as tyre pressure, wheel size being able to confuse it. It even corrects for temperature, humidity, sea level etc. as well which is very useful.

When I remap my car I shall go back to the same dyno, run another baseline, then flash the car and re-run and overlay the results to see the improvements. :)

Couple of videos of my car on the Maha dyno:

I know this is different to how you guys measure power in the US as you focus on wheel numbers, but here in the UK we are more focused on crank horsepower simply as it is more accurate and allows us to benchmark engines more accurately without the need to remove the engine from the car. Maha has a proven track record in UK/EU even to the point Porsche and Audi use Maha dyno's. :)
Thanks for sharing brutha!! Awesome numbers! Love to see the ORIGINAL pony car getting love across the pond

OP
OP
6G

6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
BUMP. C'mon, I want to see some more setups! :clap2:

Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION], you didn't get rear wheel torque did you? Would be interesting to compare both power and torque LHD vs RHD stock for stock

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
The numbers are indicating that there was a 17.2% drive train loss (71.0/412.6), which seems a bit high for a manual transmission in 1:1 gear (5th gear in your case).

Seems the majority of the bone stock US models are coming in around 370 ~ 380 SAE corrected RWHP, which would put the power train loss to around 12%.
Capture.JPG

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
The numbers are indicating that there was a 17.2% drive train loss (71.0/412.6), which seems a bit high for a manual transmission in 1:1 gear (5th gear in your case).

Seems the majority of the bone stock US models are coming in around 370 ~ 380 SAE corrected RWHP, which would put the power train loss to around 12%.

You have to remember this is a maha dyno, here in europe we are not as interested in wheel figures like you guys are across the pond, our interest is if the engine is making the power the manufacturer claims and this is why the maha dyno is good as its probably the most accurate dyno there is for engine power that does not require removing the engine from the car. :D

Ford claim my car should be 416PS (410BHP) and 390lb/ft at the crank from factory. My car made 415BHP and 400lb/ft on factory tune, it has a corsa sport catback which maybe attributes the very slight power and torque increase, plus I run Octane 94. :)

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
His print-out indicates max T = 402.8 ft-lbs at 4070 RPM.
Yeah, but that's crank unfortunately. All good :thumbsup:

What are stock rwtq numbers for those in the US?
Sponsored